FarmVILLE on Facebook

I wonder if the next update is going to include any St. Patrick's Day items. Shamrock shaped haybales would be fun or little leprechauns.

I wonder if the next update is going to include any St. Patrick's Day items. Shamrock shaped haybales would be fun or little leprechauns.
I don't know where the Yukon themed stuff came from a while ago. :confused3

I guess they're always thinking of new things to add...which is why I like it much more than Farm Town.
:thumbsup2

Just had to add this being the dog lover that I am........where are the dogs in Farmville?? :confused3

The porcupine was in one of the old mystery boxes.

I wanted the porcupine so I was pretty pleased when he popped out. I wasted a ton of FV cash on that Valentine's mystery box. I opened like 4 of them.. I was bored that day. Got that STUPID love chest, that bird fountain, a stallion and a carriage (like Cinderella's!)...

My favorite is the current box.. I got the bed and breakfast and a pinto horse!!!! :-D

When did you start farming? While going through and fertilizing farms I notice items I don't have. It just got me to ponder, how long people have been farming? I :love: it.

Happy farming ya'll :)

Yeah, that whole Yukon thing was weird. I usually go to farmvillefreak.com and they have a lot of info on the upcoming items and are usually right on the mark but with the exception of getting colts soon from the horse stable they haven't any new info.

Yeah, that whole Yukon thing was weird. I usually go to farmvillefreak.com and they have a lot of info on the upcoming items and are usually right on the mark but with the exception of getting colts soon from the horse stable they haven't any new info.
I usually go to farmviller.com to keep tabs on the mystery boxes and what they contain. I didn't buy any of the heart boxes...I didn't want anything they had.

Just had to add this being the dog lover that I am........where are the dogs in Farmville?? :confused3
That seems to be the question everyone has and no one from Zynga will answer it other than to say it's "coming soon". :rolleyes:

I usually go to farmviller.com to keep tabs on the mystery boxes and what they contain. I didn't buy any of the heart boxes...I didn't want anything they had.

Neither did I. I did get the porcupine when they had that box and it is by far my favorite with the pony being a close second.

:

I just wanted the Stallion. Not sure why I opened 4 boxes to get him... the other stuff in that box really was terrible. :sad2:

Neither did I. I did get the porcupine when they had that box and it is by far my favorite with the pony being a close second.
Yeah...I have two porcupines and three brown ponies. FarmVille animals are really cute...except for the poor donkey...that thing is ugly! :laughing:

When did you start farming? While going through and fertilizing farms I notice items I don't have. It just got me to ponder, how long people have been farming? I :love: it.

I wish I could remember. I have been a Facebook member for over a year, so I imagine I started soon after I signed up.

Seriously! :thumbsup2

Umm, about 6 months, I think. It's hard to trace the addiction back to when it first began. I'm currently level 37 (or maybe 38?) and felt like the levels flew by up to 30.

I got a box yesterday and it had a Pinto horse and 300 XP :).

Do you have any of the baby tigers? I have one Panda and two of the baby tigers. You talk about cute! :thumbsup2

I have one baby tiger. Still waiting on some FV Cash from the offers. I would like a Panda, but need the FV Cash first.

I still really wish we could gift extra items we have. I just got my third hot air balloon, and the farm is already a tight fit. It sells for 0 coins. So I throw it away, literally, store it, or find someplace on an already crowded farm to put it.

Sucks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter