FarmVILLE on Facebook

Story on one of my FV friends..if you don't collect her stuff within 15 SECONDS of her posting, you can forget it! All gone, buh-bye :lmao:
Crazy fast people scooping it up.

I have one neighbor like that... 99 neighbors, and everything limited is gone within seconds.

I think my ducks did something to my bull... He was nowhere near them earlier and now he's ready to charge!!!

17835_757915040279_25826704_42914723_5465211_n.jpg

*eta* i just noticed that my flowers look like crap, too! Going to have to fix that.

I think my ducks did something to my bull... He was nowhere near them earlier and now he's ready to charge!!!

*eta* i just noticed that my flowers look like crap, too! Going to have to fix that.
Yeah...those flowers droop after 14 days. The bull looks like that sometimes...lol...but he's cool. ;)

I love the benches with the kissing ducks, their little feet swing back and forth. I have three of them but may trade in the rest of my valentines for some more. I'm sure I can find somewhere to put them.

I love the benches with the kissing ducks, their little feet swing back and forth. I have three of them but may trade in the rest of my valentines for some more. I'm sure I can find somewhere to put them.

I think that is one of my favorite FV items ever! They are too cute! With the boy's little bow tie and the girl's little hair bow. And then they KISS! Awwww!! So cute!!!!!!

17835_757915040279_25826704_42914723_5465211_n.jpg

:scared1: Where did you get that skunk? I want a skunk. I didn't even know they had them.

Story on one of my FV friends..if you don't collect her stuff within 15 SECONDS of her posting, you can forget it! All gone, buh-bye :lmao:
Crazy fast people scooping it up.

That is plenty of time.::yes:: Two of my friends their stuff is gone in 2 seconds, they have a couple of thousand friends each. :eek:

I got one of those porcupines when I wasted my farmville dollars on a mystery gift and out popped the porcupine. I wanted the building with the watermill type thing on the side, oh well.

:scared1: Where did you get that skunk? I want a skunk. I didn't even know they had them.

I believe that is a porcupine, lol.

Never seen it before though, cute.

That is plenty of time.::yes:: Two of my friends their stuff is gone in 2 seconds, they have a couple of thousand friends each. :eek:

I don't have that many friends but our stuff is gone within seconds also unless overlooked when things are popping up quickly.

I was looking into upgrading my AVG Free Anti-Virus to the full version anyway, but then noticed a FV Offer to receive 59 FV Cash for purchasing it. No brainer. Purchased it Friday, still no points. I went through Zynga. They seemed to indicate it was a problem on AVG's side. AVG said they have nothing to do with it. Then I noticed the 'Missing FV Cash' button, and it had a listing of AVG and H&R Block tax software, as purchased but not yet fulfilled. I sent them the AVG confirmation email, so we'll see.

I had purchased the H&R Block software, but not by clicking through the FV Offer page. I sent them my confirmation email for that too. Maybe it will come through as well.

But they sure don't make these offers easy or seamless as they make it sound.

where did you find these offers?

where did you find these offers?

The links across the top of the FarmVille page. One of them say something like 'Add Farm Coins & Cash'.

In there, you can pay for cash with your credit card, or complete offers for FV Cash in return, such as purchasing H&R Block Tax Software or AVG Anti-Virus software. There is a list of similar offers.

Wow! I don't even bother trying to collect from this person anymore, cause it never works.

I would like to upgrade my farm to 24*24 but I need 6 more friends. Anyone want to be my farmville neighbor?

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter