FarmVILLE on Facebook

Good Morning America did a story on Farmville this morning, saying it was the most popular online game now.

Wooohooo! Double mastery week! This is awesome! Mastering heaps of the crops been aiming towards!

Oh, I also saw this new eBook for starting out in Farmville. It might be a bit basic for most of you, I just wish I had it when I first started playing!

You can get it for free here if interested: Beginners Guide To Farmville

Has anyone, bought/used the new Biplane? worth the coins?

I have just bought mine and kinda wishing I just used my coins on something better..

I love my biplane. Yes, it costs farmcash to use but sometimes life happens and my plans change and I won't be home when I originally planned to be. Or I decide to go to bed early. Or I decide to be more productive with my time rather than screwing around online. :rotfl: It's great to use a few farmcash, get the crop done so you can replant and move on rather than waiting for it to go from 95-100%. (Or whatever). I will only use it if it's a 1FC to use (generally about the hour mark). Well worth it to me!

HI! I've posted before but wish to post again. I'm hunting for some new neighbors on Farmville. Seems like some of my neighbors have departed for the fall.

If you wish to be neighbors please pm me on disunplugged. Thanks!!!!!
:wizard:

Anyone else having the old "saving your farm" problems? I just started having these issues this weekend. It seems like every time a neighbor does something on your farm, it causes the game to freeze and then you have to go back and redo everything. :mad:

I am not having the "saving your farm" issue; however, my farm goes out of sync all of the time. It is really frustrating.
Yeah...that's what I meant...it's the same type of thing. It hasn't been happening lately so hoping whatever was causing it was fixed.

Is it just me, or is Facebook (and therefore FarmVille) completely down? Logging in does not work.

Yeah and I've actually tried it on a few computers located in different places (through the magic of Remote Desktop Connection). This is a major outage.

I was having a fit about my crops:lmao:

But then I remembered: YOU CAN GO TO FARMVILLE.COM and get on Farmville, and it is working now, in spite of facebook being down! :thumbsup2

I don't know if those collectibles I found will ever show up on the Facebook feed, but at least I can play.

I was having a fit about my crops:lmao:

But then I remembered: YOU CAN GO TO FARMVILLE.COM and get on Farmville, and it is working now, in spite of facebook being down! :thumbsup2

I don't know if those collectibles I found will ever show up on the Facebook feed, but at least I can play.

That's because Facebook is back up. I couldn't get on via Farmville at all until facebook came back up.

FarmVille.com was not working for me, with Facebook down. (I log off between sessions, so that's perhaps the difference.)

Now that Facebook is back up, I'm back farming.

Did I imagine a change to FB yesterday? I thought that all the game content was under a tab and all your "real" news was under the news feed. Now it's back to all the game crap mixed up with the news. I play FV but I don't like all the messages mixed in with real news.

No, they didn't make that change (although that would have been great)! What they changed is that a number of Game posts that previously could not be manually restricted to just game players now are automatically restricted to just game players. For the Game posts that your friend has security control over, it is up to your friend whether to make them visible on your news feed or not (subject to your ability to block all Game posts from a specific Game).

Unfortunately, there is no way for us FV players to separate the FV posts from other posts in our news feed. This is what I do:
- Click on "Friends" and then "Status Updates". That shows me everyone's status updates and reply comments, no Game posts.
- Click on "Links". That shows me all the links friends have shared. Again, no Game posts.
- Click on "Photos". Generally, no Game posts.

While this is three separate pages, it actually is better in some ways than the news feed, because the news feed mixes status updates and shared links and shared photos, and those three are really different things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter