Fantasy stateroom 5650?

kimkarli said:
Will this room sleep 5? Does it have a murphy bed?

TIA!!!:thumbsup2

It's not large enough to have a Murphy bed :(. But we had 5150 on the Fantasy, which is the same room on the opposite side of the ship. The room is nice, but the verandah is awesome! We were totally spoiled by the 4x size verandah!!

Wow! That balcony is HUGE!! Do you know what other rooms have that size????? Is it a certain deck or position on the boat? We are in room 6540 and wondering how my balcony will compare in size to that one!

BlakeandMaddysMomma said:
Wow! That balcony is HUGE!! Do you know what other rooms have that size????? Is it a certain deck or position on the boat? We are in room 6540 and wondering how my balcony will compare in size to that one!

The balconies on these two particular rooms are extra wide because there is a crew space next to them and the balcony extends in front of that space. Plus the balcony is double the depth, as all the rooms of that category on deck 5 are. So I don't think there are any other rooms that meet those specific criteria. But I do know some of the 5E balconies are quite large. And the HA rooms can also have long balconies, but I don't know which ones :)

We were just in this room on our October 27- November 3 cruise. It was great, close to everything with a huge balcony. I did just post a room report.

Here it is:
This room is at the end of a hallway beside the kids club. It was noisy in the hall outside of the room, but once in the room it was quiet. It is close to the kids clubs, adult area and restaurants, and a quick ride up to Cabana's. The extended verandah is huge.

The room has a queen, sofa bed and a pull down bunk. I liked the room and think it is a great choice if you want a large balcony. It didn't bother me with the other verandah's looking down there is plenty of privacy still. One thing to consider about all the extended verandah's is in windy conditions, (we sailed at the end of hurricane Sandy), they open the privacy panels for safety reasons, so your balcony isn't private and anyone in those rooms could walk between verandah's.

I think we prefer the larger room to the larger balcony and will go with a Deluxe Family room next time. We don't spend that much time on the balcony. If only we could get one in this location because it was perfect!

Here are some photos of the balcony

8169545079_ddd824140f_c.jpg

8169572860_9aa0c77189_c.jpg

8169544363_5444fe8c39_c.jpg

8169573180_b7513bf4d6_c.jpg

So, you couldn't hear the kids club once in your room? Also, did it feel you were looking at lifeboats to the left?

Hello,

I've noticed this thread has not been updated yet. I've booked this room for June 2015 and to say the least super excited. I'm unable to view the earlier pics. Does anyone have pics to share on this room. Thanks in advance!!!

Hello,

I've noticed this thread has not been updated yet. I've booked this room for June 2015 and to say the least super excited. I'm unable to view the earlier pics. Does anyone have pics to share on this room. Thanks in advance!!!

Hello,

I was able to update the links in my original post! :)

Confirming what others have said, stateroom 5650 on the Fantasy was perfect for our family of 4. The queen size bed was very comfortable, and the kids loved the convertible sofa bed (twin size) and the pull-down bed (also twin size).

The verandah was VERY large, which gave us plenty of extra elbow room. For anyone concerned about privacy on the verandah, I can confirm that you have plenty of private space available. Basically, the amount of private space that can't be seen from above is equal to the size of the other standard verandahs. As you step out towards the rail and from underneath the overhang, you can be seen from the balcony's above. Honestly, this was never an issue for us, and it is something I am sensitive to.

In addition to the super-sized verandah, the location was wonderful. Our 7-year old twins loved the kids clubs, which were on the same deck as our room and a very short walk around the corner. This stateroom gets no foot traffic outside, as it is at the end of a hall that only has a rarely used "crew-only" door. The aft elevators were just around the corner, which conveniently put you on the doorstep of food/pool options up on deck 11.
We did not experience any noise from any of the kids clubs or activities on other decks, and only felt very small vibrations when pulling into ports.

We were so happy with our experience in the stateroom that we booked it again for our 2015 Fantasy cruise! Let me know if you have any specific questions and I'll be happy to respond.

What category is this room? It looks like 4E but just want to make sure I was looking at that right. TIA!

Confirming what others have said, stateroom 5650 on the Fantasy was perfect for our family of 4. The queen size bed was very comfortable, and the kids loved the convertible sofa bed (twin size) and the pull-down bed (also twin size). The verandah was VERY large, which gave us plenty of extra elbow room. For anyone concerned about privacy on the verandah, I can confirm that you have plenty of private space available. Basically, the amount of private space that can't be seen from above is equal to the size of the other standard verandahs. As you step out towards the rail and from underneath the overhang, you can be seen from the balcony's above. Honestly, this was never an issue for us, and it is something I am sensitive to. In addition to the super-sized verandah, the location was wonderful. Our 7-year old twins loved the kids clubs, which were on the same deck as our room and a very short walk around the corner. This stateroom gets no foot traffic outside, as it is at the end of a hall that only has a rarely used "crew-only" door. The aft elevators were just around the corner, which conveniently put you on the doorstep of food/pool options up on deck 11. We did not experience any noise from any of the kids clubs or activities on other decks, and only felt very small vibrations when pulling into ports. We were so happy with our experience in the stateroom that we booked it again for our 2015 Fantasy cruise! Let me know if you have any specific questions and I'll be happy to respond.

Confirming the bathroom is a tub/shower combo? Would there be any issues storing your luggage on the verandah?

Ok, if 2 adults and 2 children can sail in this room, why can I only book ONE child in it online?

Ok, if 2 adults and 2 children can sail in this room, why can I only book ONE child in it online?

Answered on your other thread. But, probably because the kid's club is full. Or it could be the lifeboat for that room is close to capacity and will only accept 3 more people.

Confirming the bathroom is a tub/shower combo? Would there be any issues storing your luggage on the verandah?

Don't know about the bathroom, but NO. You are asked NOT to store anything on your verandah. The beds are raised so that suitcases can be stored under it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter