Fantasy june 2, 2012 eastern caribbean

Thought I'd share. I was talking to someone at work today who recently joined our Company. We got to talking about vacations and she said she was going on her first Disney cruise this summer - the Eastern Fantasy on May 19th, which happens to be my birthday.

Brenda,

I see that you did a 2008 Panama Canal cruise. My son Seth, who is now 10, made friends on the August 2008 Panama Canal cruise with a boy named Dominic. Wondering if that could be your grandson? That would be fun for Seth to renew that friendship. Let me know if Dominic was on that cruise and if he remembers a boy named Seth.

Ryan

This is not Brenda, but we too were on the August 28 EB Panama Canal cruise. Our youngest was also 8 (just turned 10 today!). I asked him tonight if he remembered Seth and he doesn't, but they might recognize each other's faces this year.

Here is the current list for the 2nd group of FE! If anyone needs to be deleted or added I need to know by March 30th bc that is when we r closing the group. If u have any questions, please let me know!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Arb5qY7_XQkXdDEwb2NKYl80cUlLck44U0JlaERDZWc&output=html

Thanks for posting! :thumbsup2

This will be the first disney cruise for me and my two DD (7 &9). Can't wait!!!

Welcome. I'm sure you will have a great time!

Here is the current list for the 2nd group of FE! If anyone needs to be deleted or added I need to know by March 30th bc that is when we r closing the group. If u have any questions, please let me know!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Arb5qY7_XQkXdDEwb2NKYl80cUlLck44U0JlaERDZWc&output=html

BTW, can you add "junesgoofy" to our names (room 7564). It's June who is the creative one and who made our FE from scratch and will do the heavy lifting on the FE gifts. I really just tag along and have nothing to do with it, so I can brag that our FE will probably be the nicest one out there (but I'm not the least bit biased;)).

Brenda,

I see that you did a 2008 Panama Canal cruise. My son Seth, who is now 10, made friends on the August 2008 Panama Canal cruise with a boy named Dominic. Wondering if that could be your grandson? That would be fun for Seth to renew that friendship. Let me know if Dominic was on that cruise and if he remembers a boy named Seth.

Ryan

Hello Ryan Dominic was not with us on the 2008 cruise, this will be his first cruise. I am going to tell Dominic to look for Seth as he cant wait to make new friends. I cannot share enough how excited he is for this upcoming cruise just yesterday he was counting how many weeks and was mad when he figured out it was 12 weeks away.

Hi everyone! We will be sailing with you on this cruise!! I am Nicole (32), and I'm sailing with my sister Courtney (26) and my parents, Esther and Frank. We have early dining and are on deck 2. Looking forward to meeting all of you!

I just submitted a request to be added to the Facebook group; is there anything else I need to do in order to join the Facebook group?

Counting down the days! Tomorrow is the 90-day mark!!

Sorry we haven't been on is a long time. I wasn't sure we would have the money to pay for this trip and didn't want to get all excited for nothing. We definitely want to be part of one of the FE groups. We are DM Vicki, DD Caitlin (20) and my niece Jaden (10). We're on deck 2 cabin 2008. This will be my daughter and I's 4th Disney Cruise and my nieces first. Can't wait to meet everyone. :banana::banana::banana:

Hey everyone! Just had a great but exhausting week at WDW, & we're on our way back today. Can't wait to come back in June for the cruise!

Welcome Micandkay! Glad you are going to make it! :cool1:

You can contact madisonann2002 on this thread to add you to the 2nd FE group.

Also, if you are a Facebooker....there are instructions earlier in the thread to join our closed group over there. Be warned....we are a chatty/planning group! :dance3:

Have a great day! :goodvibes
Michelle

My DD and I are in room 7531. i thought i had already signed up for FE but checking both sheets I am not so can we be added to FE 2?

dad and DD

sorry we haven't been on is a long time. I wasn't sure we would have the money to pay for this trip and didn't want to get all excited for nothing. We definitely want to be part of one of the fe groups. We are dm vicki, dd caitlin (20) and my niece jaden (10). We're on deck 2 cabin 2008. This will be my daughter and i's 4th disney cruise and my nieces first. Can't wait to meet everyone. :banana::banana::banana:

i ADDED U TO THE 2ND GROUP! There is a link a few pages back from me with everyone in the groups info for fe exchange! IF U HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, LET ME KNOW!

I'm sorry I didn't notify you sooner but I was waiting on a reply from alamere. We are already on the 1st FE list. It has now been updated to include my niece. Please take us off the 2nd list and thank you for your help.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Yep, just need to keep chatting my way to 10 posts...

So we decided on main dining because I, too had heard how difficult it is to get it. Sounds like many of you prefer late though, yes?

I'll have a 5 year old and almost 3 at the time and I didn't want any grumpy-stripes at dinner. But now that I see everyone's rationale, i may need to re-think this. Late afternoon naps - love this! We'll also be on Hawaii Standard Time, so 5 (or is it 6?) hours behind EST. Then again, my oldest had no problem adjusting when we visited Japan at 10 months old. Hmmm, decisions, decisions.

Hello we have early dining and I have two grand kids Isabella and Aidan cant Waite for them to make new friends.

This is our 4th cruise and we've always had late dining. I think it's a little quieter. We've always had good tablemates, too. Can't wait to see who we sit with this time.

YAY!!! :banana::banana::cheer2: :banana::banana:We have reached the 100 day mark!! :cheer2:

Now it is time to get serious in your planning. (Like we weren't already doing that, right? :rotfl2:)

I know not everyone is Facebook savy but we have a WONDERFUL little Facebook group going on! We have been VERY busy talking excursion options, hotel and transportation options, ship board bookings and even possible books to read together! :thumbsup2 We have someone working on a personal navigator of sorts for all the fun group (and non-group) option available to our group.

On that note, I have inquired about a "private" mixology class while on board. They will let us know about 3 weeks prior to sailing if this will be possible. There is still a limited number who can attend and they will need to have a definite list before we sail and the cost will be $20.00 pp. There is room for 8 more people on that list. (8 ONLY---They were VERY specific on the number limit!) pirate:

If you are interested in being added to this group, please send me a private message with the number attending, names and stateroom number if you have it. I will post a final list with names and numbers prior to submitting them to DCL, in case anyone changes their mind, backs out or wants to be added from the wait list. (if I get more than 8 requests, I will make a wait list).

If you have any questions, please ask. Also, if you happen to want to join the Facebook group, there is a link earlier on this thread with the instructions to request to be added. WARNING: We are a chatting group! :dance3:

Have a great day! :thumbsup2
Michelle

Hello I dont have face book so can someone who does please update the boards. can I get someone to give me an update on excursion options, Right now I Have no firm plans as what for us to do in each stop.

Can't wait to cruise on the Fantasy!
Mike, Kerry, DD Lacey (16) and DD Natalie (15)

Can't wait to cruise on the Fantasy!
Mike, Kerry, DD Lacey (16) and DD Natalie (15)

Hello and welcome. I have Three Girls same ages of your daughters on the cruise. My Daughter Cady is 16 and a new driver..... and my niece Rian she is turning 17 on May 28th just a couple days before the cruise, and my niece Jasmine she will be turning 15 this month. All three girls are the best so I am lucky Mom and Aunt:love: Every time I hear of more teens joining this cruise the more I know the girls will make new friends. Please tell your daughters hello from Colorado I think it would be fun to do a forum for the teens and pre teens I am not sure how to make one and not sure there is interest.

Wow, so excited to have found this group! I was booked on an Alaska cruise with my family who can no longer go.....so I moved to the Fantasy for June 2nd! It is just me, son Andrew 11, Son Joe who turns 8 on June 7th and daughter Catalina age 6! This is my first vacation without other family members so y'all have to adopt us.... We have been on other cruise lines but this is our first Disney one and we can't wait. I will read back through some of the older posts as I started at the last page and am lost about what FE is, but count me in!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter