Fantasy june 2, 2012 eastern caribbean

We are looking for Catholics sailing on the Fantasy June 1-9 2012 for possible Mass on June 2 / 3. My wife can lead music, we are hoping a Priest or Deacon may be on board as well. Please contact me if you are interested.

Welcome! I haven't heard of anyone in our group being a priest or Deacon but I'll keep my ears open for you.

Michelle:thumbsup2

Thanks for updating and posting! It looks like the main thing that changed is that semi-formal night and the show "Believe" are both on Thurs. instead of Wed., right???

Correct. I also updated the Cabin Crawl list on page 2.

For a cruise that's leaving in less than a week, not a very active thread. I guess everyone's over on FB!

I wanted to post here just in case some do not follow FB.

If you are renting a car before the trip, double check with Budget. I just double checked our prices and was able to rent a one-way minivan for $37.99 including all taxes and fees!! We arrive Friday afternoon and will retun the van Saturday morning at the port. The code is Y937800.

An "elite" SUV (Ford Explorer) is only $2 more.

This is a lot less than Disney transfers or a car service. We plan to stop at DTD when we arrive, plus a stop at a Wal-Mart for some bottled water and perhaps a stop at an adult beverage store too.

Can't believe the cruise is getting so close.

We are late bookers for this cruise and I see mention of lime green and name tags to signify part of the group. Can anyone give me details on this? Are you getting these at a particular store? Any info would be appreciated.

We are late bookers for this cruise and I see mention of lime green and name tags to signify part of the group. Can anyone give me details on this? Are you getting these at a particular store? Any info would be appreciated.

Hey! If you look at post #339 Angie has scanned a lime green Mickey Head. We downloaded it and edited it with our names and DIS name. I made them for our laynards, some made buttons or stickers.

DIS color is lime green so you can wear some form of that to be recognized. :thumbsup2

Make sure you print out our groups "personal navigator" it has our DIS meet as well as LOTS of other fun activities.:dance3:

Can't wait to see you Saturday!! :cool1:

Michelle

We booked just 3 weeks ago and are so ready to get on the ship.....

me(Stephanie), DH(John) and DD5(Cheyenne)
booked cat 4b deck 8

our best friends with a connecting room

BDF(Pam) and BDF(Tony)

We just went on Disney Dream for Double Dip on March 4-9, 2012 and are so excited to be able to go on Disney Fantasy.

We booked just 3 weeks ago and are so ready to get on the ship.....

me(Stephanie), DH(John) and DD5(Cheyenne)
booked cat 4b deck 8

our best friends with a connecting room

BDF(Pam) and BDF(Tony)

We just went on Disney Dream for Double Dip on March 4-9, 2012 and are so excited to be able to go on Disney Fantasy.

Welcome!!:welcome:
If you haven't seen there is a FB group going on....very chatty. At this late stage of the game, we might scare you! :rotfl2:
See you Saturday!!

Michelle

I have a question/request for anyone that might be on the ship now. Just asking someone to ask someone on the ship a question. Please let me know.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter