Fantasy Evening Entertainment?

So they had a different show every night? Did they distance the theater with every other row and 3 spaces between groups? Glad to hear they are expanding the entertainment.

So they had a different show every night? Did they distance the theater with every other row and 3 spaces between groups? Glad to hear they are expanding the entertainment.

Yeah they did, everyone was taken to their seats. It wasn’t a free for all.

No popcorn though lol. There is no eating allowed in either theater only drinks. I saw someone try bring in some popcorn they had bought from home and they weren’t allowed to take it in.

Yeah they did, everyone was taken to their seats. It wasn’t a free for all.

No popcorn though lol. There is no eating allowed in either theater only drinks. I saw someone try bring in some popcorn they had bought from home and they weren’t allowed to take it in.
Do you recall if there was anyone turned away due to capacity? We sail next week and hope to see all the shows, so just wondering how early we need to get there.

Do you recall if there was anyone turned away due to capacity? We sail next week and hope to see all the shows, so just wondering how early we need to get there.

I didn’t see anyone, we got there 10 mins before showtime. We only had 900 people onboard so I assume as capacity increases you’d have to be there earlier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter