Fantasy Evening Entertainment?

jenmiller114

Mouseketeer
So they had a different show every night? Did they distance the theater with every other row and 3 spaces between groups? Glad to hear they are expanding the entertainment.

magicfan1985

Earning My Ears
So they had a different show every night? Did they distance the theater with every other row and 3 spaces between groups? Glad to hear they are expanding the entertainment.
Yeah they did, everyone was taken to their seats. It wasn’t a free for all.

No popcorn though lol. There is no eating allowed in either theater only drinks. I saw someone try bring in some popcorn they had bought from home and they weren’t allowed to take it in.

KantLose

Mouseketeer
Yeah they did, everyone was taken to their seats. It wasn’t a free for all.

No popcorn though lol. There is no eating allowed in either theater only drinks. I saw someone try bring in some popcorn they had bought from home and they weren’t allowed to take it in.
Do you recall if there was anyone turned away due to capacity? We sail next week and hope to see all the shows, so just wondering how early we need to get there.

magicfan1985

Earning My Ears
Do you recall if there was anyone turned away due to capacity? We sail next week and hope to see all the shows, so just wondering how early we need to get there.
I didn’t see anyone, we got there 10 mins before showtime. We only had 900 people onboard so I assume as capacity increases you’d have to be there earlier.

• EXCLUSIVE - Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Basket!
    Book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an exclusive, complimentary Gift Basket. This Gift Basket is a result of client feedback as well as posts from DISboards.com; we call it our “What you didn't know you needed on a Disney Cruise Kit”.
    Click Here for Details

• Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!