Fantasy 7 night DVC Member Cruise! August 26, 2017! It's a Grand Slam!

Yeah they said just go to one of the Disney places at MCO and they'd print you up some. No big deal as long as you do the online check-in and print the port arrival form!
Good!
Still, I hope the booklet comes, so you can have your souvenir!

We will!!! What time should we be there? We are driving down from NC and staying BLT the night before. 2 days at Boardwalk after.

Great!

We will be staying at BLT too! We will plan on arriving at 8!

Hello! I am not well versed on using this forum but with some perseverance finally found you all. We booked this cruise the morning it opened for reservations about a year ago. This will be our first DVC Member Only Cruise but our 4th Magical Disney Cruise, our 51st cruise combined. My DH and I are coming from Louisiana and we are looking forward to meeting you all. Please feel free to direct me to any thread with information we shouldn't miss with our thanks in advance. I doubt I will have time to read all 22 pages of posts. LOL See you all very soon!

Hi! We are from Louisiana too, Denham Springs.

Our documents have arrived and now the cruise is only one week away. We will be driving to the port the morning of the cruise because it's only a 2.5 hour drive for us. I haven't been to Tortola before, looking forward to that, and we love Castaway Cay. I've already booked a massage in a beach cabana and my husband is taking the kayaking excursion.

We are in Houston, celebrating our son's 40th birthday. Going home on Monday, then leaving for WDW on Thursday! 3 appointments in the 2 days home, preparing for my post cruise operation. I am living it up while I can!

Tres Leche cake, so good!!

IMG_3790.JPG

Last edited:
Just found this site, so very late to the party. After almost 1 year of anticipation, looking forward to first Member's cruise.
Got kicked off 4 separate times while trying to book. The most frustrating one was getting in queue, waiting 45 minutes for amswer & call going to please tell us about your experience survey Arg!
This will also be our first Disney cruise ever. See ya next week.

Just found this site, so very late to the party. After almost 1 year of anticipation, looking forward to first Member's cruise.
Got kicked off 4 separate times while trying to book. The most frustrating one was getting in queue, waiting 45 minutes for amswer & call going to please tell us about your experience survey Arg!
This will also be our first Disney cruise ever. See ya next week.
:welcome:

If you will be at WDW on Friday, try to join us at TTOTW to meet, and see the great Hallowishes from the outside deck!

If you will be at WDW on Friday, try to join us at TTOTW to meet, and see the great Hallowishes from the outside deck!
Thank you for the invite. We live near Tampa, so will be driving over Sat morning w/ 11 arrival time.
I just learned about fe, so missed out on that, but did make some door magnets.

Thank you for the invite. We live near Tampa, so will be driving over Sat morning w/ 11 arrival time.
I just learned about fe, so missed out on that, but did make some door magnets.

Glad you'll have some door magnets. I think those are some of the special things that make walking down the hallways on DCL special. I am not crafty, but on our last DCL cruise, I was gifted with some bottle cap magnets! Can't wait to put them on our door.

I hope you really enjoy cruising, and the DVC Member Cruise in particular. I did book next year's as well, did you?

Glad you'll have some door magnets. I think those are some of the special things that make walking down the hallways on DCL special. I am not crafty, but on our last DCL cruise, I was gifted with some bottle cap magnets! Can't wait to put them on our door.

I hope you really enjoy cruising, and the DVC Member Cruise in particular. I did book next year's as well, did you?
No. I booked this cruise to celebrate my 60th birthday and then I just kept celebrating with more presents However, I just opened my own therapy practice in June & all $ going towards that.
I did splurge on Remy reservations for me & DH. Hoping I can snag Palo on board.

No. I booked this cruise to celebrate my 60th birthday and then I just kept celebrating with more presents However, I just opened my own therapy practice in June & all $ going towards that.
I did splurge on Remy reservations for me & DH. Hoping I can snag Palo on board.
I hope we both can get Palo, I completely forgot about booking a dinner!
:cake:

Welcome to our city! We live just south in Pearland

Thank you! This son went to Rice, he immediately bonded with Texans. He has his two sons psyched about riding a sheep in next year's rodeo! They apparently have friends who have done it.

I hope we both can get Palo, I completely forgot about booking a dinner!
:cake:
Would love to say "Hi" in person on the cruise. Nice to know one person beside DH.

Happy you're aboard!:boat:

Tom and I have been members since 2003, and our first DVC Members cruise was in 2005.

I organize a local candy/snack exchange using the fish extenders, and I cap each group between 6-11 cabins. We give enough to each cabin to share. If you are interested, just mention here.

Have you been on other cruises, DCL or otherwise? We are retired and have 5 cruises this year, including DCL's EBTA this May and the WBPC cruise this October! I turned 70 in January, and am celebrating all year!

Bobbi
How fun! My DH is also named Tom & we both have January birthdays. I used to scoff at people for birthday weeks or birthday months, but decided that my 60th birthday deserved a full year to savor the experience.

I have the Disney Junior breakfast on Sunday, but I have often had a Disboard breakfast meet open to everyone who cares to come. Is anyone interested in meeting for Breakfast on Monday?

Day 6, a day at sea....sometimes folks have met for lunch in the sit down dining room, around noon. Is anyone interested in that?

As you can tell, I do try to meet and connect with fellow cruisers. On last year's 4 night cruise, at the breakfast meet, mostly people in the Candy Exchange showed up. Karen, whom I had not met before was one who showed up. It turns out that she and I graduated from TSC in the same year. She and I connected again on the EBTA in May, we have connected through other "long lost" friends. Karen and Patricia, my roommate on the DVC MC will be roommates on a November DCL cruise!

Who knows what great experiences can come out of friendly meals on a DVC Member Cruise!

Any feedback??:boat:
DH & I have tickets for Monday Character Breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!