Fantasmic Dinner Packages (Late January 2017-Early February 2017)

chasgoose

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if these have been released yet? I'm making ADR's soon, but I was checking reservations available for the latest days that have been released, like 1/25/17 and while almost every difficult reservation is still open, there was no availability for the Fantasmic packages...

I made my dining reservations this morning and the CM on the phone assured me that the packages have not been released yet. My trip is January 27-Feb 3.

:worried: Hi, do fantasmic packages typically get released after ADRs? First time doing this and I think I've got most of my April trip planned out. Was a little confused about booking dinner packages online, does it have to be done over the phone?
Does anyone know roughly when Dinner packages for 28th April would be released? Is it 90days like FPs. I'm staying on property if that makes a difference?
Thanks in advance. This Disney planning thing is a bit overwhelming!

I tried making reservations for any day beginning February 4-10 and nothing yet.

Just a heads up - we're going the same week, and I was just now able to book our Fantasmic package for February 7.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!