Fantasia Market at CR

BLTtinkerbell

DIS Veteran
If you happen to go to Fantasia Market, could you please take pictures of current food & beverage offerings and the prices. Thank you so much!

Just switched from BWI to BLT this weekend. I will need stuff from Fantasia. In the past I have taken all the pix but it is time consuming. My family might not wait since we have a short trip , only 2 nights so what is your priority if I only get a few? The coolers ? Wines/hard alcohol? Dry goods?

I will say their wine selection sucks. Poly currently has the best. I may need to mono there to get a bottle. However you can buy wine bottles from the steakhouse 71 bar if needed. I did that for dd’s engagement , we wanted Veuve Cliquot and only place I could get it.

Also check the fridges at CC , sometimes they have different sizes of water ,juice and milk if you need a specific size.

Poly currently has the best. I may need to mono there to get a bottle.
Sorry to hijack but did you have any pics of the selection just as a general idea? We wanted to pick up some wine before the cruise and Drizly going under messed up our original plan. But if Poly is good we can just pop next door from GF.

Sorry to hijack but did you have any pics of the selection just as a general idea? We wanted to pick up some wine before the cruise and Drizly going under messed up our original plan. But if Poly is good we can just pop next door from GF.
Gf has only had the Once upon a vine series MOST times. Poly has always had more. Once I did see my fav Simi Cab at GF but the following trip they didnt have that (2023).

I will try to get pix this weekend. Depends on my crazy family.

Gf has only had the Once upon a vine series MOST times. Poly has always had more. Once I did see my fav Simi Cab at GF but the following trip they didnt have that (2023).

I will try to get pix this weekend. Depends on my crazy family.
Thank you! Please don't go out of your way though. Just knowing they have a bigger selection over there is cool.

But if Poly is good we can just pop next door from GF.
I have found that Fantasia Market tends to have a better selection of hard liquor while the Moana Mercantile Polynesian GCH (second floor) has a better selection of wines.

ETA: added Polynesian GCH for others playing along...

Dave

Last edited:
I have found that Fantasia Market tends to have a better selection of hard liquor while the Moana Mercantile (second floor) has a better selection of wines.

Thanks, that's really good to know for the future. iirc we're allowed to bring 2 bottles of wine or a six pack of beer on the ship and gf said she would rather do the mug program for beer. We are just getting the one bottle because we are on the Wish 4 nts and don't think we will need much more. But I haven't actually gone shopping at the resorts for it before because we used to just use Drizly to get it delivered (RIP).

If you want to get an idea of the groceries that are sold in a gift shop, you can google the grocery order form for that Disney hotel. If the hotel has a DVC section, then DVC members can order groceries. The groceries are delivered from the hotel gift shop, so the grocery order form gives you an idea of what is sold there. You won't see the alcohol selection on there, but you will see other beverage and food options.

Here's the one for the Contemporary Resort (Bay Lake Tower is the name of the DVC part of that hotel):

https://cdn2.parksmedia.wdprapps.di...s/Bay-Lake-Tower-Grocery-Order-10-12-2023.pdf

Also: if you fly into MCO and take a towncar to your hotel, and the towncar does a grocery stop, the Publix at this location has a liquor store in the same shopping plaza:
Publix
Lake Cay Commons
9930 Universal Blvd., Orlando 32819

I think it's Universal Liquor.

On one of my trips, I must have looked really frazzled when the Tiffany Towncar driver picked me up at the airport, because he mentioned the liquor store several times when we were on the way to Publix. But I don't drink so I didn't go in.

Also: if you fly into MCO and take a towncar to your hotel, and the towncar does a grocery stop, the Publix at this location has a liquor store in the same shopping plaza:
Publix
Lake Cay Commons
9930 Universal Blvd., Orlando 32819

I think it's Universal Liquor.

On one of my trips, I must have looked really frazzled when the Tiffany Towncar driver picked me up at the airport, because he mentioned the liquor store several times when we were on the way to Publix. But I don't drink so I didn't go in.
I'm pretty sure that's the liquor store we used to get our Drizly orders from, the name sounds familiar. I didn't actually know it was in the same shopping plaza with the Publix though.

We are wondering if Fantasia Market sells:
Cases of bottled water
Six packs of beer
Half gallon of milk
Bagels
Cream Cheese
Oatmeal

Of course, please don’t worry about this, if you don’t have time to get pictures.
Sometimes my DH will be in line & I can quickly take pictures, other times there isn’t a line.

Have a great vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter