Family visiting Aulani guests - pool question

MSUmom

MSU mom
We are going to Aulani end of August, we have family staying at different resort. Can they come visit with us and use the pool?

Not unless you add them to your reservation. Everyone is required to have a wristband. You must show your room key to get the wristband.

No pool usage for non guests. However, the beach is public and you could hang out there with them.

Ditto. Aulani does not sell day passes, either. All pool users must be registered guests. However, they can use the beach, walk around the hotel, eat at the restaurants.

All Hawaiian beaches are public (at least that's what I was told), so of course they can hang at the beach with you. Paradise Cove has some public parking, I think, and that's next to the Four Seasons, which is next to Aulani. So you could all hang at the beach together.

Yes, there is a little public parking at Paradise Cove, because of the public Turtle Cove beach that is to the side. But, that public parking fills very fast.

There's a larger free lot at the end of the lagoons as well as a paid lot (Ulua Lagoon) and there are small lots at each of the resorts but they fill up quickly. There is a small lot just before you get to the Aulani entrance, it looks like just a road between resorts, but there's parking back there.

My family is going to Aulani end of August too. Maybe we can swap passes on certain days. Please send me a private message.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter