~~~Fall Yankee Candle Scent/received~~~...COMPLETED!!

Anyone else have any news for us today?
We are still waiting on a couple of people to verify that they actually mailed out too ;)

I placed my order online!! I have received order confirmation and the code you posted DID work for me!!!

Mine still says in process also.....

My package from YC is on its way, it says In Transit in the same city...so maybe they will get it today too!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!:cool1:
UPS says the package was delivered!

And I finally got home to receive it!! I have been so busy lately. My DH actually found it sitting on the porch for me while I was running around at the dance studio with the girls and taking my Pilates class! It was great to come home to my YCE package, and dinner cooked for me! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Anyway, from Gymbomom, I got a small Harvest jar (one of my faves), votives in Pumpkin Pie, Autumn Wreath (one of my faves), Boo-nilla and Cider Web (burning right now) and a MacIntosh Car Jar! I wanted to try the Cider Web, but was underwhelmed by it at the store, so I didn't buy one. It is one of those scents that actually smells better burning than in the jar! I may have to get some more! Thanks so much Corey (I grew up in Dallas)!!

And I will say I am a little concerned about the package I sent (or should I say DH mailed). It went out on Priority on Thurs, and should have been there Sat, or yesterday at the latest. Of course DH didn't get DC, so I have no way to track it. :headache:

And I will say I am a little concerned about the package I sent (or should I say DH mailed). It went out on Priority on Thurs, and should have been there Sat, or yesterday at the latest. Of course DH didn't get DC, so I have no way to track it. :headache:

Hmmm...I will send her a PM. She did post that she had a note left for you and was going to pick it up yesterday. I bet she is just busy.

I really liked the CiderWeb burning ::yes::

I am about to light a Harvest votive.

Hopefully we will hear of some arrivals today ::yes::

Mine arrived today :yay:
From taraprather I received:
a small jar of Spiced Pumpkin,.....yum, one of my absolute favorites
a small jar of Coconut Cookie Bar....this is a new one for me
and a box of Farmhouse Apple tea lights...also a favorite.

Thank you, Tara :teeth:

I got a great package from Jessica in AZ (aka jwsqrdplus2)!!!

First of all her note she included made my day so from an Army wife to an Air Force Wife THANK YOU! And thank you to your DH for serving.

She sent:

3.7 oz Coconut Cookie Bar Jar
3.7 oz Creme Brulee
a fall autumn leaf votive holder/plate
2 votives each of the following:
vera cruz vanilla (smells yummy!)
frosted pumpkin
autumn woods
home sweet home (love this one too, an all time fav)
fall festival
2 mickey pencils
minnie postcard
mickey postcard

My home office smells heavenly just from opening the box!

Thank you again so much I had alot of fun opening it. I can't wait to show DH!

I got my package today from Lynne (pennst8er). Thank you so much, I love everything!
I received:
A very pretty fall leaf tart warmer set that included tealights and 3 tarts, spiced pumpkin, autumn leaves and harvest.
Autumn Wreath tart
Frosted Pumpkin votive
Vanilla Caramel votive
French Vanilla gel car freshner

Thanks again, everything smells so good!

Amy

I got a great package from Jessica in AZ (aka jwsqrdplus2)!!!

First of all her note she included made my day so from an Army wife to an Air Force Wife THANK YOU! And thank you to your DH for serving.

:yay: :yay: You're Welcome and I'm glad you liked everything! Us service wives need to stick together! The branch doesn't matter because we all deal with the same issues! We are finally in the twilight of our careers. We can both retire (DH is active duty and I am reserves) in less than 3 years! How about you guys?

:yay: :yay: You're Welcome and I'm glad you liked everything! Us service wives need to stick together! The branch doesn't matter because we all deal with the same issues! We are finally in the twilight of our careers. We can both retire (DH is active duty and I am reserves) in less than 3 years! How about you guys?

My DH has 16.5 years in so we are not far behind you! Ahhhh counting the days :)

A new day...and hopefully some news of more arrivals. I think there were some scheduled deliveries today ::yes::
Can't wait to hear.

Thank you Barbara (No dis name) for the wonderful package.

I have good news and bad news. First the good news -

I received a small jar of Pineapple Citrus (one of my favorites)
4 votives - 2 New Zealand wildberry, coconut Bay and Harvest (new one for me)
Harvest Fragarance oil (new scent also)
Fall themed tart warmer
Fall themed votive holder

Now for the bad news both the tart warmer and the votive holder were broken. :eek: So sorry:sad2:

Thanks for the package. I will enjoy all of the candles.

I just got back from vacation and found out about this. I felt so bad about the items arriving broken. I thought I wrapped them securely enough, but I guess I didn't.:sad:

To make up for it, I placed an order with YC. Hopefully this will arrive in one piece. By the way, that was one of the new oil warmers. Again, I'm sorry about the 1st package.

A big thank you to Janice (bluerendezvous) for a great package. I received tarts of Autumn Leaves, Coconut Cookie Bar and Fall Festival.

I also received the Corn stalk hanging tart burner. I love them all!!:goodvibes

I just got back from vacation and found out about this. I felt so bad about the items arriving broken. I thought I wrapped them securely enough, but I guess I didn't.:sad:

To make up for it, I placed an order with YC. Hopefully this will arrive in one piece. By the way, that was one of the new oil warmers. Again, I'm sorry about the 1st package.

I sent you a PM. You didn't have to do that. Don't feel bad, things like this happen from time to time.

That was very nice of you, Barbara. :)

How was the trip?

We had a great time taking Izzy on her first trip. She got to meet her favorite, Mickey, the first day. She was so excited! It's so different seeing it thru a small child's eyes. My older DD and her DH met up with us yesterday and we all celebrated her first birthday.

The weather was mild and it was raining when we were leaving this morning. We bought AP's for the first time so we may go back before the end of the year or sometime in 2008.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter