Fall free dining offer!

Got my email.... YES!!!

Called and added free dining 11/29 to 12/7 for us....

I am so excited :cool1:

:santa::santa::santa: :dance3::dance3::dance3: :santa::santa::santa: :cheer2: :grouphug:

So I posted before- My TA sent me an e mail conformation! 11/1-11/10 FREE DINING FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!! (Party of 8 too:worship:)

I am so happy!:yay:

I didn't get the email. Does this mean I'm out of luck? Or will the offer be made public?

Call WDW people! I never received an e-mail. I call WDW this morning and asked if I had a pin next to my name! I DID!!!:cool1:

:cool1: :woohoo: :yay: :dance3: :cheer2:

YES!!!!!!! November 29 is when we are going and it's listed!!!!

The ony thing is I haven't received an email offer in a while :(

How many rooms can you book with this code? When we go we need 3 rooms...

Crossing my fingers I get this Pin!

Got my email.... YES!!!

Called and added free dining 11/29 to 12/7 for us....

I am so excited :cool1:

:santa::santa::santa: :dance3::dance3::dance3: :santa::santa::santa: :cheer2: :grouphug:

We're booked 11/29-12/8 at CBR. Are you staying onsite?

As far as excitement goes - I've been jumping up and down! Can't WAIT to tell DH when he gets home from work :hyper:! Just called my mom and told her. Thankfully, I talked her into NOT sending in her entire balance but just paying part of it! So now we just have to wait. I'm not one for being patient in this type of situation :laughing:

How many rooms can you book with this code? When we go we need 3 rooms...

Crossing my fingers I get this Pin!

Up to 3 rooms and IIRC, everyone must arrive on the same day. That was according to the CM I spoke with yesterday when I called to see if I had a pin code (which we don't have right now :() You can always call Disney to confirm.

Up to 3 rooms and IIRC, everyone must arrive on the same day. That was according to the CM I spoke with yesterday when I called to see if I had a pin code (which we don't have right now :() You can always call Disney to confirm.

Fantastic - thanks! :cheer2:

Nuts! We have 2 rooms booked starting on December 14. Would it work if 2 of us could go down a day earlier and check in on the 13th? Assuming I get the pin code, or it becomes a public code. If that would work, then how would the people flying in the next morning get to the resort on DME?

So I posted before- My TA sent me an e mail conformation! 11/1-11/10 FREE DINING FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!! (Party of 8 too:worship:)

I am so happy!:yay:

We have the same dates! And more importantly I called and got free dining too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was under my mom's name (who is going with us), but she never got an e-mail on it either. Anyone going at that time should call and check!:banana::cool1::dance3::cheer2:

Got an email too. Mine did not have the PIN listed but talked to a CM yesterday who confirmed. We weren't planning on going until April 2012 but I was just saying to my wife that I would love to see all the Christmas stuff. And I was watching a special about Walt when I checked my phone and recieved the offer. :dancer:
Thinking of going Dec. 12-16th and attending one the the Christmas parties.:santa:

I called Disney yesterday and found that we didn't have a pin code. Would I be "pestering" them too much if I called today? Do you think that having no code to having a code could change so soon?

I also called our TA who hasn't gotten any word yet regarding free dining.

I called and checked on the free dining pin and I didn't have one, but my Dad does - WOOHOO!!! :banana: :cheer2: :dance3: :yay:

I'm a little excited!

I just called to check and no pin. Nice to know it's offered for when we're there. My parents are getting TONNES of offers for summer and no pin for them either. Fingers crossed we get one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter