Fall/Fall Advantage 2009 Hopefuls!!

1. Your name?: Rebecca "Becky" Himmel
2. Your age?: 20 will be 21 in May
3. Male or female?: Female
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): Straight
5. Where do you live?: Fort Worth, Texas
6. What role will you have/want at Disney?: Attendant, Attractions, Costumes
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: Fall Advantage
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Chatham, Nonwellness
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: 3 rooms
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties/activites in your apartment?: I love partys but not one to host
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: Tacos and Italian, and I'm an ok cook
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Random, Quirky, and Artistic
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: I love all movies well mostly all
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: Noppers
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): Once in awhile
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: I can be both
17. Are you driving or flying down?: Driving!
18. What do you do for fun?: Listen to music, if there going to the parks. I want to go on all the rides, making things, hanging with friends, bowling, shopping
19. What is your favorite quote?: "Live life like it's your last"
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Making new friends, living on my own for the first time, working at Disney, going to the parks
21. Favorite things to do when not working: there going to the parks or just hanging out at home relaxing for alittle while
22. Name one good quality about yourself: Creative
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: Alittle quite
24: Your college: Tarrant County College
25: Your major: Film
26. Any medical conditions (optional): Nope
27. Are you messy/tidy?: Usually tidy with alittle mess
28. What sports do you like?: Not really a sportys person, not good at them
29. Do you plan on having a car at Disney?: yep
30. Anything else you want to state: can't wait to meet you all :)

So according to the CP newsletter, it looks like applications will be going up in Feb. I can't wait!

I hope so, and prob. once school starts it will make the wait faster

Hi everyone! My name is Courtney and I'm hoping to be accepted for Fall 09. Here's the roommate survey:

1. Your name?: Courtney
2. Your age?: 20 in January
3. Male or female?: Female
5. Where do you live?: Alabama
6. What role will you have/want at Disney?: Character performer, Attractions, Hospitality, Full Service Food & Bev
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: Fall
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Whereever, and Wellness
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: It doesn't matter
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties/activites in your apartment?: Yes, and probably not
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: Favorite food is...Mac & Cheese and I LOVE to cook!
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Optimistic, Entertaining, and Bubbly
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?:All kinds of music- I will listen to anything from Mozart to Cradle of Filth. :) Movies are the same way
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: Non smoker
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): Socially
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Both
17. Are you driving or flying down?: Driving
18. What do you do for fun?: Sports, hang out with friends, etc.
19. What is your favorite quote?: I can sum up everything I've learned about life into three words : it goes on.
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Everything disney! and possible career opportunities!
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Is this not the same as what I do for fun?
22. Name one good quality about yourself: Driven
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: Procrastination
24: Your college: Troy University
25: Your major: Marketing
26. Any medical conditions (optional): I am deaf in one ear
27. Are you messy/tidy?: Tidy
28. What sports do you like?: For my sorority I play.. Flag Football, Volleyball, and Soccer. I like regular Football too :)
29. Do you plan on having a car at Disney?: yes
30. Anything else you want to state: I look forward to getting to know all of you!

I hope to be there... Driving from Waco,TX for the fall advantage with my g/f (student at University of North Texas) and another friend. Attractions hopefully!!!

The news letter actually says that the presentations begin in February, maybe the app will go up earlier...

Hey Everyone! I'm considering doing another CP for Fall 2009! (not sure if I just want to go FT or do another CP to get back in the Florida mode) But I'm not sure if I would want to do Ops again, more than likely Custodial or Character Attendant.

Hey Everyone! I'm considering doing another CP for Fall 2009! (not sure if I just want to go FT or do another CP to get back in the Florida mode) But I'm not sure if I would want to do Ops again, more than likely Custodial or Character Attendant.

I know the feeling. But I'm going to do another CP to: 1)being able to audition one more time. 2)Save up money. 3)Look for an apartment (and maybe a roomie).

I know the feeling. But I'm going to do another CP to: 1)being able to audition one more time. 2)Save up money. 3)Look for an apartment (and maybe a roomie).

The way the economy is It might now be such a bad idea for me to try and do a CP again! What role are you planning on auditioning for?

The way the economy is It might now be such a bad idea for me to try and do a CP again! What role are you planning on auditioning for?

I hope to get character performer (I've auditioned 4 times now, and haven't passed). But if I don't pass again, I will also be picking character attendant again (I've done it twice), attractions, photopass, and maybe FSFB and costuming.

Awesome! Good luck with that! I really want to try for that someday or being a character (not so much luck on that one as I’m dead height).

Awesome! Good luck with that! I really want to try for that someday or being a character (not so much luck on that one as I’m dead height).

Thanks! But I don't feel too optimistic. I'm in a very common height (I'm 5'2). But hopefully someday.

Im going to apply for the Fall 09 season. I went down fall 08, but had to leave due to medical reasons after only a month =[. I wasnt red-dotted though, so here we go again!

1. Your name?: Brent
2. Your age?: 24 in July
3. Male or female?: Male
5. Where do you live?: North Carolina
6. What role will you have/want at Disney?: I wouldnt mind merch again, but i'd love attractions.
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: Fall
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Chatham non-wellness
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: 3 bedroom
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties/activites in your apartment?: I dont mind parties but i'm straight edge.
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: Italian. I can cook with a recipe.
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Laid back, Listener, Tough
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: I listen to a lot of different types from folk/singer songwriter to hardcore and grindcore. my favorite singer is ray lamontagne.
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: no i dont
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): no i dont
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: night
17. Are you driving or flying down?: Driving
18. What do you do for fun?: Ice Hockey, Table tennis, go out to clubs and not drink, play guitar and listen to music/go to shows. I love movies too.
19. What is your favorite quote?: "The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places."
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: the roommate gamble.
21. Favorite things to do when not working: sleeping.
22. Name one good quality about yourself: realistic
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: realistic
24: Your college: Wake Tech
25: Your major: Industrial Engineering
26. Any medical conditions (optional): negative
27. Are you messy/tidy?: I enjoy things being in place. dont leave your damn socks and dirty plates lying around. jeez...
28. What sports do you like?: Ice Hockey mainly, but im open to others.
29. Do you plan on having a car at Disney?: yes
30. Anything else you want to state: im looking forward to this being one of those moments in life you fondly think back upon.
Brent

Can you apply to Fall 09 even if you're doing Spring 09 already if you want to?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter