Fall 2008 PIs

I have a quick question that may have already been answered? I applied for a couple PIs and the CP. I haven't heard anything back for awhile from the PIs, can I accept the CP and IF I do hear back from one of the PIs can I not do the CP? Thanks!! :sad2:

I was told the info packet is much of the same information. The "Disney Difference" laid out, a Disney look book and information on check in.

I don't see any harm in calling just to see whats going on! As long as you are nice about it and don't get irritable if they say they can't tell you anything! As I said in another thread, I personally feel it doesn't hurt to show you are still interested. Sometimes people accept offers then turn them down, so if you show them you are really interested, you might you would be more likely to get the position when they are looking for a second person to offer it to.
Plus the worst that can happen is you find out the position is already filled! Good luck! Let us know what you find out!

Thanks for the support, I didn't get the PI at DAK, received the email yesterday!!!!!!!!!! I am waiting on two others, likely doesn't look good!!!!!!!Also, losing hope!!!!!!!:headache:

I have a quick question that may have already been answered? I applied for a couple PIs and the CP. I haven't heard anything back for awhile from the PIs, can I accept the CP and IF I do hear back from one of the PIs can I not do the CP? Thanks!! :sad2:

From what ive heard on the cp threads, you should notify disney that you are waiting on a PI. Dont accept and then cancell if you get in because they really hate that. My recruiter told me that if you need extra time before you accept the role, just let them know so that they know you didnt forget/flake out.

From what ive heard on the cp threads, you should notify disney that you are waiting on a PI. Dont accept and then cancell if you get in because they really hate that. My recruiter told me that if you need extra time before you accept the role, just let them know so that they know you didnt forget/flake out.

Thanks!! Are you doing a CP in Disneyworld?

yes I am qsfb for fall. you can see me on the other cp threads. I just kinda lurk around here to see how the application process for PIs go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter