Faith, Trust, & Pixie Dust - Doug & Emily TR - SBP/Mangino's - UPDATED page 8

Emily youve got me all emotional over here!! I kept thinking to myself "why in the world didnt i do something like that"-- you ares so sweet and I know Dough is so lucky to have you! I cant even imagine what that must have costed you (wanna give us a hint?). Everything seemed to work out so perfect and it just seems so romantic!! Maybe ill save up and do something like that next trip!! Great TR!!

Actually, the weather was GORGEOUS! I could not have asked for better weather. It was about mid seventies, and the humidity was not your average Florida humidity. I wore my hair practically down and did not feel sweaty at all. And i am by nature a sweaty person. I sweat in the winter....

Anyways, it was a beautiful sunny day and not hot at all. My mom was in an all black outfit pants and all, and she was comfortable. DH was in a black suit and he wasnt hot hardly at all.

It is a great time of year to not only be there, but get married. We were there for 10 days, and it only rained once. The middle of the night before we left, so we didnt even see the rain.

Thanks for the info!

GOAL = Gifts of a Lifetime

www.giftsofalifetime.com

I had the choice of two pakcages.......both under $500.00 but over $250.00

........but worth every penny

I almost didnt do it, but my gut told me it was worth it, and I am so glad I listened! :cloud9:

Wow that's an awesome story!! I'm sure that was money well spent as it's a memory you both will share forever and everytime you go back you can re-live it by visiting the same spots! I'm loving your TR keep it coming!

hiya emily. if you dont mind me asking what were the packages they offered you and the prices, thinking of doing something like this for my DH next time we go.

The package I picked was $340.00.

They had another one I could choose that was "50th year anniversary" It was really cute it was like anniversaries throughout the years on a scavenger hunt, and the end was "I know this is really early, but Happy 50th Anniversary" and I would give him a gift I provided......that was was REALLY cute, but it was like $475.00 I think......

When you go to their website they have a questionnaire you fill out and they make the scavenger hunts custom to the person you are doing this for. For example, Doug's favorite Disney movie is Aladdin and he LOVES the genie.....i.e. the three wishes and the lamp.

When you fill out the questionnaire you are not obligated to do anything, they will send you the examples they come up with in regards to your questionnaire and all they ask is that you let them know if you are or not interested. They just dont want to be left hanging.

So, if you are unsure, you can always do the questionnaire and see what plans they come up with and the prices and then decide. You dont have to do anything else. If you decide you dont want to do it, just e-mail them and let them know! :thumbsup2

Emily, I love reading your TR! Your GOAL is incredibly romantic. Thanks for sharing the info about it.

WOW! Your surprise was AMAZING! I am so impressed! :)

Wow - that story was so magical:cloud9: He's a very lucky man!

I think i'm going to look into that for my wedding when I finally set our date:idea:

woah, thanks for the bump maggie. I almost forgot about this thread! eesh! :thumbsup2

I know I'm WAY late joining in, but I have to say that even through the "not so magical" times in your wedding, you maintained the most positive attitude ever! I hope that if something "bad" comes up at my wedding/honeymoon, I have the same attitude as you! :thumbsup2

Okay, but enough about that....your GOAL was SO amazing! I may just have to plan something like that for Tim. He'd definitely get a kick out of it:yay:

Your entire wedding/reception/honeymoon so far were absolutely magical. I'm subscribing and can't wait for the next installmentpopcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter