Faith, Trust, & Pixie Dust - Doug & Emily TR - SBP/Mangino's - UPDATED page 8

TinkBride

I am pro Spaceship Earth wand. I am anti candy/cak
Wow, it has only been about 3.5 weeks and I am FINALLY starting this TR! :banana:

Our trip was amazing, we had many ups and downs....brides MAKE A CHECKLIST AND FOLLOW IT.....lots of magic, pixie dust, and perks, but everything turned out wonderful!

Our wedding was at Sea Breeze Point at 5:00 in the evening, on March 9th. We had dinner at Mangino's at Shades of Green as our reception. (holy cow amazing food...more on that later!)

Here is a quick run down:

Planner: Juliana Acosta
Minister: Rev. Jack Day
Flowers: Disney Floral
Photos: no other than the amazing Randy Chapman!
MK photo shoot....uggghhh
Epcot Honeymoon Shoot
Hotel: First Half: POFQ, Second Half: Shades of Green
Flower Preservation: Keepsake Floral

I am getting my pics scanned in, slowly but surely, and then we can get this baby started! :cool1:

:cloud9:

YAY!!:yay: I cant wait to read everything!! Just what ive been waiting on!! Ive missed you Emily!!

lol....thanks maggie!

I haven't even logged on to the boards for like a week and half! That is just crazy talk! I am usually on all day long! :rotfl2:

Yay Emily, I am super-excited for this report as well :woohoo: I cannot wait to read it and see your pics! I'll also follow your advice, I'll make a check-list. Something tells me we're going to hear more about that ;)

lol....thanks maggie!

I haven't even logged on to the boards for like a week and half! That is just crazy talk! I am usually on all day long! :rotfl2:

I sent you a few PMs not sure if you got them!

Haha no kidding Jen-- usually good advice comes from good experience!!:rolleyes1

Yay! Congrats! I can't wait to see your photos and I am super intruiged by the "ugg" after MK photo shoot! :confused:

I'm so glad you've resurfaced! :yay: Not that we've ever chatted "in person" or anything, but I read enough posts by you to recognize your name, read your planning journal, and get excited about your trip report upon your return. I even asked someone the other day where you went!

If DF knew that I was worried (so to speak) about someone I've never even meant, he'd think I was a loon! Men. They just don't understand disboards. :rotfl:

I'm so glad you've resurfaced! :yay: Not that we've ever chatted "in person" or anything, but I read enough posts by you to recognize your name, read your planning journal, and get excited about your trip report upon your return. I even asked someone the other day where you went!

If DF knew that I was worried (so to speak) about someone I've never even meant, he'd think I was a loon! Men. They just don't understand disboards. :rotfl:

LOL, my DF thought I was a loon because I brought a pad of paper and wrote down what we did that day every evening, when we got back to the hotel, specifically to do a TR when we got home!:thumbsup2

Yay! Congrats! I can't wait to see your photos and I am super intruiged by the "ugg" after MK photo shoot! :confused:

Oooohhhh you just wait, that photo shoot was.......well you will see! ;)

should I be glad that I didnt do it? Or regret it and wish I had?popcorn::

see thats a hard one to answer because of many reasons, personally i thought it was worth it for other reasons than you would initally think, DF was super upset and was not happy that we spent the money........stay tuned! :goodvibes

YAY!! I'm so excited - I cannot wait to read your trippie. Thanks for taking notes even though you were on your honeymoon - hee hee!

see thats a hard one to answer because of many reasons, personally i thought it was worth it for other reasons than you would initally think, DF was super upset and was not happy that we spent the money........stay tuned! :goodvibes

popcorn:: ill be here--will we get an installment today

there were times i thought that the notebook was going to get thrown out the window! lol

but i knew i would never be able to remember all the details for my fellow brides! :goodvibes

YAY:banana: :banana:

Hi Emily

It's been so long, I've been anxiously awaiting you coming back, I'm so desperate to see some pics and read details.

Damn, it's 10.10pm and I have to go to bed:mad: I am hoping that I will see a nice long TR when I rise tomorrow morning;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter