Fairy tales can come true, you got to make 'em happen... it all depends on you. (comments welcome!)

Your costumes are great! I love my son at his current age, but I secretly can't wait until he's old enough to be more independent and even do races with me. It looked like you had a great time. Sorry you got sick. :( Also, I love your Jeffing shirt!

I did too! She said she had a proof of time, so she'd start with her corral and finish before the last wave started, so she'd go again! She did say she never took two medals/snack boxes. I guess with no chip they'd have no way to know if you went twice, but it's something that had never occurred to me.

Thanks!
I have not done this, but it did cross my mind last time I ran a 10K at WDW. I was in Corral A and when I finished there were still folks starting. Other than carrying around a medal, there's no way for the staff to know that you've already run vs running late. (I'm sure they would figure something out if people started abusing this).

My first question was why would someone do this, but then I remembered that there are lots of occasions that I run past a character meet before they're out, at least once or twice a race. Then if you add in any characters that are on break and I can sort of understand why might do this if they were really into the character ops.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter