****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

Hello! This is such a sweet idea. We are taking my daughter (4) to WDW the first week of December and she would love to get a postcard and I would love to do the same for someone else. She is most excited about meeting Tigger and Ariel and Jessie. Thanks!

Hello! This is such a sweet idea. We are taking my daughter (4) to WDW the first week of December and she would love to get a postcard and I would love to do the same for someone else. She is most excited about meeting Tigger and Ariel and Jessie. Thanks!
Hi Duck...
I'll be at WDW the first week of November and will be glad to send a postcard. Please PM me your info.

So we're going to be at WDW Jan 22nd and would love someone to send our boys a postcard from Pluto or Chip 'n Dale. I'm more then happy to send some postcards out when we're there.

So we're going to be at WDW Jan 22nd and would love someone to send our boys a postcard from Pluto or Chip 'n Dale. I'm more then happy to send some postcards out when we're there.

I will be there in early December and would love to do this for you, unless you would prefer to have it done closer to your trip. Feel free to PM me.

Is there anyone who could send my daughter a postcard? I will be there in the 2nd week of December and would be happy to do this for someone else as well. Thanks in advance!!

Is there anyone who could send my daughter a postcard? I will be there in the 2nd week of December and would be happy to do this for someone else as well. Thanks in advance!!

I would be happy to do this, but I would be sending it December 3rd. I am not sure if that is too late. PM me if you would like me to send one for her.

I would be happy to do this, but I would be sending it December 3rd. I am not sure if that is too late. PM me if you would like me to send one for her.
Oh that would be so wonderful and kind of you!! I have been coming to this site forever but just officially joined so waiting or the system to update and allow me to send PMs. I will send you one in just a bit. Thanks again!! You are so sweet.

Hello all!
My 7 yr old daughter is a HUGE Stitch fan. She recently wrote Stitch the sweetest letter and now wants to mail it to him. I was hoping that someone would be willing to send her a Stitch postcard so that when we mail it(I am going to pretend to mail it bc it's too cute not to keep), she will(hopefully) get a thank you for such a sweet letter postcard from 626. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe if you mail it to Disney you'll get a response!!

Hello all!
My 7 yr old daughter is a HUGE Stitch fan. She recently wrote Stitch the sweetest letter and now wants to mail it to him. I was hoping that someone would be willing to send her a Stitch postcard so that when we mail it(I am going to pretend to mail it bc it's too cute not to keep), she will(hopefully) get a thank you for such a sweet letter postcard from 626. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe if you mail it to Disney you'll get a response!!
You do get a reply but it's either a Princess or Mickey Mouse and the gang not a specific character such as Stitch. I had thought of doing that but thought I would try my luck here.

Hello all!
My 7 yr old daughter is a HUGE Stitch fan. She recently wrote Stitch the sweetest letter and now wants to mail it to him. I was hoping that someone would be willing to send her a Stitch postcard so that when we mail it(I am going to pretend to mail it bc it's too cute not to keep), she will(hopefully) get a thank you for such a sweet letter postcard from 626. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
HI there. I am not in Disney but I am in Florida and would be happy to send her something from Stitch if that is ok.

Hi everyone!!!
Years ago I was on Tour Guide Mike's forums, and we did this. I've been going to WDW yearly for at least 14 years and been on The Dis for awhile, and obviously never caught this! So bad!
We are coming to WDW February 8, and bringing DGS first time and will celebrate his 4th birthday. If anyone could send him a post card from WDW (he loves Mickey and the gang, but we are not fussy) and say "we can't wait to celebrate your birthday", that would be wonderful!
I, of course would be thrilled to reciprocate!
Our dates are 2/8 - 2/18 for those who need postcards during that period. I can shop locally before we go for any specific characters, but live in CT, so pickings may be slim here.
THANK YOU ALL!

Hi everyone!!!
Years ago I was on Tour Guide Mike's forums, and we did this. I've been going to WDW yearly for at least 14 years and been on The Dis for awhile, and obviously never caught this! So bad!
We are coming to WDW February 8, and bringing DGS first time and will celebrate his 4th birthday. If anyone could send him a post card from WDW (he loves Mickey and the gang, but we are not fussy) and say "we can't wait to celebrate your birthday", that would be wonderful!
I, of course would be thrilled to reciprocate!
Our dates are 2/8 - 2/18 for those who need postcards during that period. I can shop locally before we go for any specific characters, but live in CT, so pickings may be slim here.
THANK YOU ALL!
It would be close but we'll be there in December and can send a postcard

Hi,
I connected with someone about a month ago, their trip was sometime in December, but I've heard nothing since.
Is it possible to have someone send DGS (it's a 4th birthday trip for him.) any postcard signed by Mickey and only saying "Happy Bday, see ya real soon"? He loves Mickey and would really enjoy getting a postcard.
Of course I would be happy to mail something from our trip coming up mud February.
PM if this is possible and I'll PM the info back.
Thank you!!!

We aren't going until Mid September but would love to have something mailed to my kids. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!