****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

I am going with my 8 yo nephew on August 13th. I would love to have a postcard sent to him before the trip...so the magic begins early!
I am happy to send to someone who needs some pixie dust we will be there 8/13-8/18.
Thank you!

I can send your nephew a postcard.
Please PM me the address and info.
Which characters does he like?

Thank you so much, that would be amazing! I am trying to PM you however I am not able to when I click on your profile are you able to PM me first maybe to start the conversation? Apologies for not being very good at this.

I will absolutely send your daughters a postcard!
Are there any particular characters they like?
Please send me the info.

I think you need to have at least 7 posts before we can private message each other.
I suggest reading a bunch of the posts and making comments or asking questions.
Once you are past 7 posts- it keeps track in your "signature"- then you can PM me with the info I need to send a postcard.
Do this soon- because I leave for Disney on Saturday.

I think you need to have at least 7 posts before we can private message each other.
Once you are past 7 posts- it keeps track in your "signature"- then you can PM me with the info I need to send a postcard.
This is for 'NZ Disney First Timer"

Thank you so much, that would be amazing! I am trying to PM you however I am not able to when I click on your profile are you able to PM me first maybe to start the conversation? Apologies for not being very good at this.

It used to be 10 posts were needed before you could send a PM. That may have changed to 7, I don't know. I just wanted to mention in case someone gets to 7 and still can't do it.

Sorry- I quoted incorrectly.
You need 10 posts before you can write and/or receive PM's

Thanks so much, I’ll do that now.

Hello All, we are going to WDW starting August 12. We would love a fairy godmailer for our three kids (4,4 and 2). We would love to return the favor while there. PM me if you are interested in sending to our kids or need the favor in return. Thanks!

If you don't have a Fairy Godmailer yet, I can do it.
I'm going to be there in July.
Just PM me with your info.
Oh I just saw this!! I'm assuming you're already there. Thank you so much for responding though! I thought I would get an e-mail, I should have been checking. Thanks again! :)

Would love to have a Fairy Godmailer to make our pre trip more exciting!!! We are big fans of the princesses. We are going mid September and would love (and appreciate) someone to send a postcard to us.

:tinker::tinker::tinker:

Would love to have a Fairy Godmailer to make our pre trip more exciting!!! We are big fans of the princesses. We are going mid September and would love (and appreciate) someone to send a postcard to us.

:tinker::tinker::tinker:
Hi Amy! I'm heading down for a quick trip from 8/3 - 8/5 and will be glad to send a postcard. Please PM me your info.

Hello All, we are going to WDW starting August 12. We would love a fairy godmailer for our three kids (4,4 and 2). We would love to return the favor while there. PM me if you are interested in sending to our kids or need the favor in return. Thanks!

My husband, son, and I are headed down July 26th thru July 31st. Not sure of you have anyone sending postcards or if you are still interested? I know it's a little late but we can send it the first or 2nd day of the trip so it will make it to you. Let me know if you are interested!

So happy that I have found this thread! We are planning a surprise trip for my daughter, the beginning of December. We've been trying to figure out how to tell her, and I really wanted a postcard from Disney World. Her favorite character is Pluto, so having one from him arrive, would be amazing! Looking for someone who is going at the end of October/ beginning of November. I will certainly pay this forward!!

So happy that I have found this thread! We are planning a surprise trip for my daughter, the beginning of December. We've been trying to figure out how to tell her, and I really wanted a postcard from Disney World. Her favorite character is Pluto, so having one from him arrive, would be amazing! Looking for someone who is going at the end of October/ beginning of November. I will certainly pay this forward!!
I'll be there 11/3 - 11/10 and will be glad to send a postcard. Please PM me the details. :-)

I'm still hoping for a little pixie dust, and a postcard sent to my nephew for our trip on August 13th. We want to start the magic early!
Thank you!

I'm still hoping for a little pixie dust, and a postcard sent to my nephew for our trip on August 13th. We want to start the magic early!
Thank you!

We will be there August 2-7 if you don't think that is too late to get a postcard to you I would be happy to send one!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!