Facebook Jail

By me every loud sound is "it that gunshots" "gunshots!" " Shots fired"- like we live someplace where gunshots are an everyday occurance! They are crazy, typically it is fireworks or just a loud car!!
Same here but they say it on the 4th of July and think it’s hilarious.

I seem to have been banned from commenting on Yahoo over some very innocuous posts on a Ben and Jerry's article. :confused3 I wasn't even weighing in on the controversy itself, it was mostly pointing out that they've always waded into political issues.
I got 10 points here on the disboards for saying the same thing when describing the area where the B&J factory is.

There is something weird going on on FB bc over the past month I keep getting something that flashes 'You cannot post reactions now are abusing your reactions". Seriously this happens for no real reason, I put a like to my friend's landscape pic, just the most innocent things possible. The worst thing I did was get into a little tiny argument on a fish page about how much fish water to change a week lol. Ever since I joined these fish groups as I was getting a new betta and hadnt had one in awhile this has happened. I think I made an administrator on there look stupid and he reported me out of maliciousness? I really dont know. It gives the option to click "Disagree with Decision" which I have been doing. I have never in all my years on FB had any incident from them like FB jail etc but this weird thing about abusing my reactions is so really strange. I mean you cannot even put a dislike in your reactions, it is so weird I dont know what is up with that.

I got 10 points here on the disboards for saying the same thing when describing the area where the B&J factory is.

Oh, that reminds me of my favorite points here on Dis. Somebody posted a thread years ago about her kid getting the "beaver" badge for cub scouts (which isn't a thing), and I said something that I thought was hilarous

Well that's an opinion :flower3: but I can see how the group doesn't see it that way.

If you're talking about network tv they have limitations like saying a word only once or twice and other words completely bleeped out and you can only show this part of the body but not that part and certain scenes edited out. It doesn't mean they don't consider it all part of explicit content. It works the same with ratings on tv and movies. I do understand where you're coming from.
Oh I understand all that and rules are rules. Just seems silly to me. You are supposed to be 13 to be on fb. If it's something that can be said on nbc at 7 pm, presumably its not such a horrible word that it would seriously offend anyone over the age of 13. Heck I hear worse on the radio daily. Generally when I think of explicit language its the kind that has a warning on a show prior to it airing and its after 9 pm, or only on cable networks. But also, after working in corrections for years, I kind of forget that curse words offend people lol. The things you hear there would make a sailor blush and at some point you don't even notice it or think about it anymore

I’ve gotten the same FD 😂 never had I ever received points until the DIS!!!

Facebook has been blocking Private Messages if they do not agree with your Mask, Vaccination, or Covid Testing opinions or information. They will cite "Misinformation". Big Brother has arrived.

I am apparently in a state of random 60 minute ban periods here at DIS. LOL I can post something then I may or may not be blocked from posting again for 60 minutes. All because of a political post I made. :rotfl:

Facebook has been blocking Private Messages if they do not agree with your Mask, Vaccination, or Covid Testing opinions or information. They will cite "Misinformation". Big Brother has arrived.

what’s the source of this claim?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter