Extreme Pass the Bacon! Now with a prize for one lucky passer--see post 48!

Got the bacon off Kaylabix - freshend it up a bit before passing it to scooterjake!

I got the bay.con from Lightningz and passed them on to my brother SkippyPaul .... there may not be much left in the pan till he is done with it.

Ok thanks brother but this stuff smells gross.
I was on my way to give it to sweet and i dropped it and stepped on it, oops.
So SWEETJAYDGRL sweetie its all yours!! hehe

That was some nice bacon moving yesterday! The list is updated to this point.

Keep that bacon moving!

That was some nice bacon moving yesterday! The list is updated to this point.

Keep that bacon moving!
You are doing a great job keeping this updated keep up the work! It was serious moving of the bay.con I think it might of got motion sickness.
~Spongeblair

Hope it keeps on moving! I received the fake bacon once but never got my hand on the real one. ;)

Ok so what exactly is it that we're passing-I have to be ready because I am determined to find the bay con this weekend! Is it a pin, hat or just a mythical bay con. Thought it might be helpful to know if I'm searching for it!:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

The bacon is a frying pan. It gets passed from one person to the next, and you have to post who you got it from and who you passed it to so I can keep track of it.

Narnia has it now, and I hope that it gets passed on soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter