We are planning trip to WdW in May. This time however, my sons friend is supposed to come with us. We are booked at the Poly, but are considering moving to 2 rooms at a moderate hotel to have more space for all of us. We will miss comvenience of monorail very very badly though. Now, should I make this change at all? And if so , should I wait to the last minute to do so just in case his friend backs out of going? Thanks for your help!