Extra ordinary cast member Ashley

Disgrandmama

Earning My Ears
After watching Pete’s review of Kona and Macarena, I thought what a joy to find that Disney Cast Member that makes your Disney experience exceptional. I was a grumpy old lady and on hold for member services. Among other things I needed to reassign a ticket and then reserve park admission again. Two annual passes two room guest. I was so frustrated. Then having to verbally give all the same information that I had entered at the start of the call. I was a Karen. But my member service call was answered by Ashley. Such an exceptional cast member. Ashley kept her smile on in spite of my grumpy rudeness. She patiently taught me how to use the app. By the end of the call, my trip was set and I was crying with joy. Not all cast members are exceptional as these two ladies. But who knows? Your next great Disney cast member interaction may be just around the river bend.

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience with Ashley!! & so thankful that she helped you learn about the app… and the whole thing turned your frown upside down 🙃

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts