Extra Easter things to do?

Awesome! What date does it start? How many times a day is it done?

QUOTE="windcriesamy, post: 57339072, member: 456231"]The egg hunt goes through May 29th.[/QUOTE]

Ok I want to double check what is going on with the egg hunt(s) are there 2 of them? One that you collect stickers around the WS and goes March to May costing $5.99 and then one that is an actual hunt, but is only on Easter Day and is free?

The resorts do stuff on Easter morning. In years past it's been either a candy scramble or an egg hunt, both are on the lawn and broken up into age groups. The deluxe resorts also have character meets (not sure about other resorts, we're only gone to the monorail resorts on Easter morning).

In EPCOT there's also a free egg hunt in the World Showcase Easter day at the United Kingdom pavilion, you have to sign up for a time slot.

Mr & Mrs Bunny also meet in MK, though I don't know if it's just Easter week.

A few TS places offer Easter brunch as well as a holiday menu for dinner.

Details won't be available until April. Disney is always slow with releasing Easter events for some reason.

We spent the last 2 Easter's in WDW and loved it. It's crowded, but the weather was great.

Ok I want to double check what is going on with the egg hunt(s) are there 2 of them? One that you collect stickers around the WS and goes March to May costing $5.99 and then one that is an actual hunt, but is only on Easter Day and is free?

The last 2 years that we were at Disney on Easter Sunday, yes that was the case. There is a World Showcase hunt and a UK pavilion hunt.

still IMpatiently waiting for Easter details also. We have Easter Brunch booked at The Wave and I have no info on that other than they are calling it Easter Brunch. We are 15 days from arrival it would be nice to know if they are having the Bunny anywhere at all!

Does anyone have a picture of what the "prize" is? I haven't seen anything about that yet.

dlresg8967933.jpg

from : https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...r-hunt-returns-to-disneyland-resort-in-april/

The egg hunt in WS is super fun. We loved it last year and will squeeze in another round next month. You buy the card and stickers at the shop in front of the lake by WS. You also pick up your prize there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter