Extended verandahs on the Wonder?

DisneYE

DIS Veteran
We've cruised the Wonder 4x but never had the chance to book at the beginning - Always late or GT bookings.
So on Monday we'll get the chance to finally pick a desirable SR since we are now platinum.

On the Fantasy I did book a few months in advance for the 11-night SC sailing , and got an awesome extended verandah on deck 5 (don't remember the SR number) , which was huge, and I loved it. Best cruise we've ever had, thanks in good part for that amazing verandah.

Are there similar verandahs on the Wonder? - like the extended ones on the Fantasy? Since we've always booked late, never even bothered checking.
If, so, what are the categories/decks where these are located?

TIA...

What you're talking about is the AFT Handicapped staterooms on Deck 6 & 7 & 8, there are a couple of larger verandahs on Deck 5 as well but just a few. Consider if you really need a HA stateroom because someone in your party is disabled, in a wheelchair or has mobility issues and not book it just for the space.

What you're talking about is the AFT Handicapped staterooms on Deck 6 & 7 & 8, there are a couple of larger verandahs on Deck 5 as well but just a few. Consider if you really need a HA stateroom because someone in your party is disabled, in a wheelchair or has mobility issues and not book it just for the space.

Thank you.
I would never book a HA room just for the space. Its disrespectful and rude if you don't have anyone in your party needing it.
So no extended verandahs like in the Fantasy on the Wonder then?

There are no giant verandahs on the classics like on the Dream and Fantasy, but there are a few cabins with verandahs that are a little larger. On deck 5 all the way aft are 5150 and 5650. On deck six, just forward of the HA cabins, are 6152 and 6652. On deck seven, just forward of the HA cabins, are 7134 and 7634.

There are no giant verandahs on the classics like on the Dream and Fantasy, but there are a few cabins with verandahs that are a little larger. On deck 5 all the way aft are 5150 and 5650. On deck six, just forward of the HA cabins, are 6152 and 6652. On deck seven, just forward of the HA cabins, are 7134 and 7634.

Thank you so much for this!
I looked up all these rooms online and although there're nowhere near as large as the extended verandahs on the Fantasy, they are bigger than the normal ones.
I will try to book one of these on Monday.
Cheers!

If you were on deck 5, fantasy, you may have been 4E. Those extended verandas are on the sides of the ship.

As someone who has been in both 7634 and 5650 on the Magic/Wonder as well as the AFT extended Verandahs on the Dream... I'd say that they don't really compare. Yes, you have a tad more space vs other verandahs in 7634/5650... They're really nice... and 5650 is in a very quiet area of the ship... but they are not the same...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!