Extended Hours Guess? Need for plan

CeeCee101

Mouseketeer
We’ll be arriving MCO at 3:30 on Monday November 14 so my guess is by the time we get bags and Uber/Lyft to hotel it will be 5-6? We have reserved Epcot for this ”day”. BUT we may not want to do this. We have 7 day PH. Our return flight doesn’t leave MCO until the following Monday at 3:45. The only reason we would burn a day and reservation on a late arrival that first day (we have to haul all the way from SoCa) is if Epcot had extended hours that Monday night. (And also we haven’t been back in 13 years so might want to get over). However if they don’t have extended hours that night it may be we don’t want to burn a day at Epcot for only like 3 hours. Then we could use that ticket day at the end and do MK in the morning before we have to leave. Otherwise we would be fine just doing something else in the morning—nice brunch.
So long way of asking if anyone has any guesses which days are likely to have extended hours the week of November 14 and at which parks. I know the MVMCP is happening some of those nights And that schedule has been released but I don’t see anything on hours on the Disney website yet On extended hours. Thanks.

We’ll be arriving MCO at 3:30 on Monday November 14 so my guess is by the time we get bags and Uber/Lyft to hotel it will be 5-6? We have reserved Epcot for this ”day”. BUT we may not want to do this. We have 7 day PH. Our return flight doesn’t leave MCO until the following Monday at 3:45. The only reason we would burn a day and reservation on a late arrival that first day (we have to haul all the way from SoCa) is if Epcot had extended hours that Monday night. (And also we haven’t been back in 13 years so might want to get over). However if they don’t have extended hours that night it may be we don’t want to burn a day at Epcot for only like 3 hours. Then we could use that ticket day at the end and do MK in the morning before we have to leave. Otherwise we would be fine just doing something else in the morning—nice brunch.
So long way of asking if anyone has any guesses which days are likely to have extended hours the week of November 14 and at which parks. I know the MVMCP is happening some of those nights And that schedule has been released but I don’t see anything on hours on the Disney website yet On extended hours. Thanks.
It's a long shot to guess right now which parks will have EEH in November. I think it's been somewhere around 70 or 78 days out that calendars are updated so I'd just keep checking.

If there are after hours, it’s absolutely worth a park day, hands down. They don’t announce them this easily, and there are rumors they are adding HS.

Frustrating trying to plan not knowing and then wondering if I want to change reservations it may not be available

Last November, Epcot had extended evening hours every Monday night. They could change it this year, but I think the odds are that it will be Monday nights again. The only time Epcot did not have extended evening hours on a Monday night was February 21; MK was that Monday. Epcot was Wednesday, February 23, that week. I'd keep your Epcot reservation for the Monday and change it only if Disney announces that Epcot will not have extended evening hours that night.

THANK YOU! This is what we are hoping. We are coming from SoCal so for us 5-6 will be like 2-3 so extended hours would be great that first night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter