Extended Evening Hours...Where to Find

js

Been around since before the disboards 90s crash
Hi.

In October, we will be at GFVs for four nights and moving to BWVs for seven nights. We have APs and a hopper pass.

Where can I find the Extended Hours for deluxe resorts?

Thank you.

I found that very helpful. So if I want to experience Epcot Extended Evening Hours, I have to have a park reservation for that day at Epcot. However, if I go to MK during the day (and have a one day/one park ticket) or no ticket for that day, no EE Hours for me.

I found that very helpful. So if I want to experience Epcot Extended Evening Hours, I have to have a park reservation for that day at Epcot. However, if I go to MK during the day (and have a one day/one park ticket) or no ticket for that day, no EE Hours for me.
You're correct. Sorry.

Epcot EE hours honestly aren't worth it anyway. There's another recent thread that discussed it. With park close and Harmonious both at 9:00 it's at least 9:45-10:00 before "non" EE guests are cleared from the park. Granted only EE can get in line for rides after 9:00 it still feels full and not fun. At least that was hour experience.

MK EE on the other hand was great.

I have an AP. Can I go to an extended hour park after 2 pm if I have a park ressie somewhere else.

Thank you.

Remember to tap in first to the park where you have a park ressie, before park hopping.

Epcot EE hours honestly aren't worth it anyway. There's another recent thread that discussed it. With park close and Harmonious both at 9:00 it's at least 9:45-10:00 before "non" EE guests are cleared from the park. Granted only EE can get in line for rides after 9:00 it still feels full and not fun. At least that was hour experience.

MK EE on the other hand was great.

At least that was hour experience... no pun intended!

We were planning on doing Epcot EE (and will not be able to take advantage of MK EE), after reading your experience - I think it will help us to adjust our expectations. Thanks. Or it could adjust hour expectations too, lol.

At least that was hour experience... no pun intended!

We were planning on doing Epcot EE (and will not be able to take advantage of MK EE), after reading your experience - I think it will help us to adjust our expectations. Thanks. Or it could adjust hour expectations too, lol.
Ha ha. I'll blame it on autocorrect....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter