EXPIRED: Part ONE of 2015 CLUB LEVEL (CL) INFORMATION and HELP Thread DO NOT POST HERE!!!

Katie,

Were you able to get your ADR's? We are staying CL for the 1st time and I'm considering having them book for me. But if you didn't get yours I'm not going to!
I'm not sure what happened with Katie's ADR's (Hope they all worked out) but Poly IPO made all of our reservations with no issues. I had an email from them 3:30 am my time (I'm on the West coast) with all of my ADR's within 10 mins of the times I requested, on my ADR day. They have been very helpful with everything I've asked for. I wouldn't hesitate to use them.

I'm not sure what happened with Katie's ADR's (Hope they all worked out) but Poly IPO made all of our reservations with no issues. I had an email from them 3:30 am my time (I'm on the West coast) with all of my ADR's within 10 mins of the times I requested, on my ADR day. They have been very helpful with everything I've asked for. I wouldn't hesitate to use them.

Thanks! I would love to just give them my list and let them deal with it. Do they book fast pass reservations too?

to be clear and fair - the top images were from WL, while this image is from AKL. Also, these are not my images, but images posted in the top of this thread. I think the two resorts are roughly comparable in number of CL rooms. I can't find exact numbers online. (maybe 70 CL rooms at AKL ; WL maybe 75 CL rooms, but I can't tell if either total includes suites)

That said, the images are on par with what we saw on our most recent AKL CL and previous WL CL stays.

We've also had multiple CR CL stays, and have direct experience with cutbacks in that lounge.

I haven't seen too many complaints about cutbacks at GF RPC...so I'm hoping I'm not missing something??? Someone please tell me if I am :confused: With as much as I'm paying to splurge on GF CL, I will be pretty annoyed if at any time of the day I walk-in and there's basically no food or just lots of bread and fruit. Really the lounge is the only real extra benefit for me. Since I booked so early I may let the IPO make my ADRs but I do kind of like doing that myself so I'm not sure. I'm not planning any events that I need help from the IPO for, and the turndown service is nice but I wouldn't pay several hundred dollars extra for it.

BC IPO made all my Adrs with no issues.
I had all I've asked and they even made some modifications a coupke of weeks ago.
It was perfect for me

Katie-call IPO tomorrow if possible. I had a problem-website wouldn't let me book at 180 days, so I called. BC IPO scheduled all my ADRs for our full stay-6 days @ BC CL and the 3 days @ WL CL while I was on the phone with them. If you haven't gotten what you want, they may be able to check while you are talking to them. That way you get your confirmations and if you have your MDE open at the same time you can see the confirmations as they do them. I also had the good luck one time of AK CL IPO helping me with an ADR I wanted for a day that we were staying at YC and not club level. They can be really great and terrifically helpful!

Yes Katie call them. Your ADRs should be in you MDE. I hope they are able to get everything you want.

Hi everyone, thanks so much for your responses :goodvibes I was preparing to give the IPO a call today, but this morning they had updated my MDE account with just about everything I wanted, all within 15 mins of the times I requested. :thumbsup2 No Be Our Guest for that first day though, I can't believe it filled up so fast! Thankfully, after I left my first message on here, I managed to grab myself a Be Our Guest ADR for a few days later :goodvibes

Katie,

Were you able to get your ADR's? We are staying CL for the 1st time and I'm considering having them book for me. But if you didn't get yours I'm not going to!

Hey! So, my 180 day mark was yesterday, and I didn't hear anything all day.. However this morning I had an email from them, and they had updated my MDE account with all the reservations they had made for me :goodvibes

Unfortunately the IPO didn't manage to book my BOG lunch reservation for our first day (although everything else was near perfect.) Maybe this was partly my fault, as I should have realised they probably had more important things to do than book my ADRs the second they were released!

So just some advice, if you are wanting to eat somewhere really popular such as Be Our Guest, Ohana etc, maybe book those ones yourself on the morning of your 180 day mark :thumbsup2 Like I've said in my first post, BOG was already fully booked by the evening of my ADR day :sad2: Oh well - you live, you learn! And as I said above, I managed to book BOG for a few days later, so it wasn't a big deal in the end :goodvibes

I haven't seen too many complaints about cutbacks at GF RPC...so I'm hoping I'm not missing something??? Someone please tell me if I am :confused: With as much as I'm paying to splurge on GF CL, I will be pretty annoyed if at any time of the day I walk-in and there's basically no food or just lots of bread and fruit. Really the lounge is the only real extra benefit for me. Since I booked so early I may let the IPO make my ADRs but I do kind of like doing that myself so I'm not sure. I'm not planning any events that I need help from the IPO for, and the turndown service is nice but I wouldn't pay several hundred dollars extra for it.
I was there with dh 11/13 and with dd 8/14 with plenty, delicious food enough for all!!!

Don't forget to request wine, champagne or beer as needed. Going home day I had a glass of champage just prior to our ME departure. Sure made the trip home more pleasable.

I was there with dh 11/13 and with dd 8/14 with plenty, delicious food enough for all!!!

Don't forget to request wine, champagne or beer as needed. Going home day I had a glass of champage just prior to our ME departure. Sure made the trip home more pleasable.

Whew - good to hear!! Can we enjoy the CL after check out on our departure day?

We were there last month, and everything was as it has been - great! Our trip was short because we were there without our kids, so we didn't get to have the pecan sticky buns/rolls that they normally have in the morning. I guess we just didn't hit the rotation right or something because they told us they still have them. In October, we only had the awesome tomato pesto that they put out during snack time once. They told us they were getting rid of it, but too many people must have complained or something because they had it out every day on our February trip. Don't miss out on the scones with Devonshire cream in the afternoon. GF CL is the only CL that has this (as well as champagne, as far as I know).

We were there last month, and everything was as it has been - great! Our trip was short because we were there without our kids, so we didn't get to have the pecan sticky buns/rolls that they normally have in the morning. I guess we just didn't hit the rotation right or something because they told us they still have them. In October, we only had the awesome tomato pesto that they put out during snack time once. They told us they were getting rid of it, but too many people must have complained or something because they had it out every day on our February trip. Don't miss out on the scones with Devonshire cream in the afternoon. GF CL is the only CL that has this (as well as champagne, as far as I know).

I cannot wait - yum, yum, yum!!

That's why dd is doing the happy dance! I told her our annual summer trip this year at gf CL . Girl sure loves tea time!

I also love the sticky buns :)

Being the gigantic planner that I am, I'm outlining my days and I'm hoping we arrive to GF just in time for tea time on our first day there!! Are the sticky buns at breakfast? I think I may plan one or two ADRs for breakfast (Kona and 1900 PF) and then use CL for the rest of our breakfast plans and I would love to have sticky buns every morning!!

Thanks for the heads-up about the late check-out as well :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter