Experiences with QSFB?

I'm on day 4 of training but I absolutely hate the role of QSFB in general. Hate it. It's gotta be the hardest role here. I knew I wouldn't like it, but came down with a positive attitude anyway (it will be bad if you go in with a bad attitude) and it's actually worse than I thought it'd be. But I don't expect to be able to do anything about it. I wish anybody that does try to change locations or roles luck though.

Where did you end up getting placed?

I'm on day 4 of training but I absolutely hate the role of QSFB in general. Hate it. It's gotta be the hardest role here. I knew I wouldn't like it, but came down with a positive attitude anyway (it will be bad if you go in with a bad attitude) and it's actually worse than I thought it'd be. But I don't expect to be able to do anything about it. I wish anybody that does try to change locations or roles luck though.

Why do you hate it? And what kind of work are you used to? I'm already used to food service, so I'm thinking it can't be as bad as my job now at least.

Stands East in MK. It includes Auntie Gravity's, Lunching Pad, Cool Ship, Enchanted Grove, Storybook Treats, and Friar's Nook.

You can try asking. But unfortunately they really only switch locations because of medical reasons, or failing the assessment

Would keeping my sanity be considered a medical reason? :lmao:

I'm semi-kidding.

Day 2 wasn't all that bad. It really could have been worse. I'm going to keep my spirits high!

I'm kinda sick of that question cuz it implies that I'm exaggerating or am not a hard worker. Not everyone is gonna like their role. I don't like this one. There's a lot of reasons.

Stands East in MK. It includes Auntie Gravity's, Lunching Pad, Cool Ship, Enchanted Grove, Storybook Treats, and Friar's Nook.

Say no more. You're doing foods in MK. I feel your pain. The QSFB people in MK used to complain about how horrible it was on a regular basis. It was enough to make me never feel like I had anything bad to say about the studios. You're only a few days in though, it should start getting more fun when you start making more friends. Then you can focus more on friendships than work and still have a blast.

I've heard a lot about the crazy shifts at MK (like 11pm-5am yikes!) but would someone be able to give me a general idea of what the shifts typically are in the other parks?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter