Expedia.ca: 25% off WDW Tickets with Code

glendroid

Earning My Ears
Link: https://www.expedia.ca/things-to-do...t-theme-park-tickets.a459711.activity-details

Code: LABOURDAY25
Offer Expires: September 2, 2019

Expedia.ca is only letting me search till end of 2019 for tickets, so if you're travelling in the next few months, this is a good savings! Better yet, you also get charged in CAD and not USD.

Pro-tip: Use eBates for an additional 3% cash back!

FYI - Not a great deal on the flexible date tickets if you're looking for tickets in to 2020 like I am.

Enter the promo code on the checkout page above your payment info

Attachments

• ex 1.PNG
    ex 1.PNG
    21.5 KB · Views: 86
  • ex 2.PNG
    ex 2.PNG
    264.8 KB · Views: 83
So when I signed in, it also knocked another 7% off before the coupon was applied. It took the 7 day park hopper from $775 to $540. I also was too excited when I saw the other 7% off and forgot ebates, That cost me about $12-$13, oh well.

UPDATE: I took a gamble and bought the discount tickets. Called customer service again and she almost didn't give me the refund! It worked out in the end but proceed with caution if you're gonna do this! Not all cast members will give you the same result. Saved $226 though!

There's gotta be others in the same boat as me...I bought our tickets with a disney gift card a couple months ago and i booked all FP reservations for our trip in October. The tickets are dated and supposedly non-refundable.

Now this deal would have saved us $112 person! Ugh! I've been trying to come up with a way to "replace" our original tickets with the new ones without losing our FP reservations.

I decided to call customer service and the cast member assured me that they can refund the tickets back to the gift card and as long as the new set of tickets (from expedia), or ANY tickets, are linked to the account, we won't lose our FP reservations.

Basically I'm asking do i trust the castmember and book another set of tickets for the same people on the same dates with expedia, hope it links to the account, hope i get a refund for the original tickets and keep all my FP reservations?

(Posted in the general forums too, i hope i can figure this out before the promo code stops working)

Last edited:

Thanks! Just used this code for 2 day tickets for our November trip. We already have the Christmas party tickets and are planning a couple days at Universal, so didn't need any more than 2 days of Disney tickets. This worked perfectly.

Thanks! Just used this code for 2 day tickets for our November trip. We already have the Christmas party tickets and are planning a couple days at Universal, so didn't need any more than 2 days of Disney tickets. This worked perfectly.
Nice!!! How much did you end up saving?

So glad you shared this!
I am definitely going sometime in 2020 so I priced the flexible date ticket.
10 day hopper with Expedia discount = $685 CA
same ticket on Disney site = $738.05 US (984 CA)
Even paying more for the flexible date option this seems like a no brainer unless I'm doing something wrong.
I've always bought my tickets on the Disney site. How will it work with Expedia? I'll get a voucher with a confirmation number that I then use to add the tickets to my MDE?

10 day hopper with Expedia discount = $685 CA
same ticket on Disney site = $738.05 US (984 CA)
Even paying more for the flexible date option this seems like a no brainer unless I'm doing something wrong.

I am getting the same numbers.

I just booked and here is what the Itinerary email said:

Redemption instructions​

Upon arrival, you can pick up your Will Call ticket order by presenting this printed confirmation with proper matching valid government-issued photo ID (e.g. driving licence, passport, etc.), at a Theme Park Ticket Window at one of the following : Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios, Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park or the Ticket and Transport Center at Magic Kingdom Park.
The Lead Guest must be present with proper matching valid Government identification in order for the tickets to be released. The order will not be released to anyone other than the Lead Guest listed on the confirmation.​

But at the top of the actual Itinerary it also says:

"Ticketing is in progress; most suppliers confirm within 10 minutes but can take up to 24 hours. You do not need to call to confirm your booking. Check back soon to ensure your ticket has been issued."

So maybe they will issue ticket/voucher numbers at some point that can be linked to MDE. I will post if they do.

I am getting the same numbers.

I just booked and here is what the Itinerary email said:

Redemption instructions​

Upon arrival, you can pick up your Will Call ticket order by presenting this printed confirmation with proper matching valid government-issued photo ID (e.g. driving licence, passport, etc.), at a Theme Park Ticket Window at one of the following : Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios, Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park or the Ticket and Transport Center at Magic Kingdom Park.
The Lead Guest must be present with proper matching valid Government identification in order for the tickets to be released. The order will not be released to anyone other than the Lead Guest listed on the confirmation.​

But at the top of the actual Itinerary it also says:

"Ticketing is in progress; most suppliers confirm within 10 minutes but can take up to 24 hours. You do not need to call to confirm your booking. Check back soon to ensure your ticket has been issued."

So maybe they will issue ticket/voucher numbers at some point that can be linked to MDE. I will post if they do.
Thank you for this update. Yes, please do keep us posted.

Wow! Thank you so much for posting this! I was going to get our tickets from UT thru mousesavers, but this so so much better! Keep us posted as to whether they have numbers to link to MDE.

Mine still just shows "Ticketing in Progress" but hasn't been 24 hours yet. I tried putting the Expedia itinerary number in MDE but that did not work. If there is no update after 24 hours I will call Expedia to see if they can give me the Disney confirmation number. (And I'll post an update.)

Hmm, got my email from expedia and then a second Disney one right away with the conf # (not Expedia #). Tried to add it to MDE and I get:
“Sorry, we are unable to process your request at this time; please try again later. For assistance, call (407) 939-4357 or visit any Walt Disney World ticketing center”. I guess I’ll try again later

I got my email with the confirmation code very quickly after I made the order. I had no issues linking the tickets on My disney experience.

Hmm, got my email from expedia and then a second Disney one right away with the conf # (not Expedia #). Tried to add it to MDE and I get:
“Sorry, we are unable to process your request at this time; please try again later. For assistance, call (407) 939-4357 or visit any Walt Disney World ticketing center”. I guess I’ll try again later
Did you try it on the app? It only worked for me on the computer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter