Exotic Rasul....

:ssst: Don't tell anyone.

We agree. We loved it. We did it for the first time on our last cruise and my husband said "no cruise will be with out it" :banana:

You guys are making me excited....I have this booked for our cruise in 3 weeks. :) for me and DH (at 1 year 3 months of marriage, we're still newlyweds...that's my excuse:p)

You guys are making me excited....I have this booked for our cruise in 3 weeks. :) for me and DH (at 1 year 3 months of marriage, we're still newlyweds...that's my excuse:p)

Who needs an excuse. Been with DH over 20 years. Considering it, just don't know what to tell Mom.

Mom could you watch the girls while DH and I ....

Denise in MI:rolleyes1

My husband couldn't stand the heat.

did i just say that?

I'm not sure how to take this one... :rolleyes1

Another vote from us... we did it in '05 and loved it, this year we did the couples choice and loved it also although it was a lot more pricey :eek:

Who needs an excuse. Been with DH over 20 years. Considering it, just don't know what to tell Mom.

Mom could you watch the girls while DH and I ....

Denise in MI:rolleyes1

Im have a cruise wedding in 6 weeks, my mom asked to see our itinerary and quickly handed it back after i told her about the "French Riviera beach excursion" and the Exotic Rasul!
She said "I didn't know DCL had such colorful things!"

We LOVED it - it was just amazing and made us all tingly and connected -- just what we needed!

what exactly is it? go ahead, tell me. i won't tell anyone else. PROMISE!:rolleyes1
check this out.
it use to be call surial bath

I will be doing this in about 10 days!!! WOOHOOOO can't wait!!!

I think one of the keys to it is you have to turn the hoses on so that cold water is on the floors.

I read a lot of reviews and I pictured it all a lot smaller. The main room was about 8 by 8 with the shower in a cove (big enough for 2) and the steam room was smaller but big enough. It had a sink in the middle and then 3 benches on the sides with the door on the fourth side. I put a towel on my bench and had the water from the hose hitting my feet.

We felt like we had plenty of time because when they gave us our 10 minutes we were not feeling like it was over too quickly.

FUN, but only the second time when the steam and hoses were working. The Spa rescheduled us for free.

Ok, this looks like it could be a lot of fun, but . . . . . . . . .

is it just me, or does the area itself look really dirty (from the pictures in the previous link)?:confused3

Our room was pristine clean when we went. I wouldn't worry about that too much, you can look in first and if it's not up to your standards, just tell them.

Ok, this looks like it could be a lot of fun, but . . . . . . . . .

is it just me, or does the area itself look really dirty (from the pictures in the previous link)?:confused3

I thought the pictures looked dirty too, but, believe me, it was totally clean. We were there two weeks ago--it was DH's favorite part of the cruise!! We ended up having 3 exucursions cancelled and DH just kept saying, "Well, we just saved some money, should we try the Exotic Rasul again?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter