Exiting DHS during nighttime show

BroadwayHermione5

DIS Veteran
Hi all,
So usually we end our day with Fantasmic which has its own separate exits either back into the park or to the transportation areas. Since that isn’t happening this time around, I decided to make my savis and droid build reservations for evening. We are most likely leaving sometime after I finish them, barring a potential ride or two. The question I have is will we be able to get out easily depending on where we are in the park? I feel like a lot of people crowd around the Theatre hub but I don’t recall ever seeing routes for people to go around like they do for HEA.
Thanks in advance.
BroadwayHermione5
PS-we are staying at boardwalk so we would be utilizing the boat back

I'd not worry about finding a way out of the park.
If you choose the route over by Hollywood & Vine Restaurant**, you can exit "behind"
a lot of the crowd that is clustered on Hollywood Blvd. nearer the Chinese Theater.
(**The orange line on my "Jedi Training" map posted below shows the path on which you might exit with less crowded conditions.)

There may be a lot of guests waiting to board the Friendship(s,) however.

DHS-Ctr-JTA-path_032917_zpsnkxgqowf.jpg

Last edited:
Robo is always spot on, but just as an additional affirmation....easy peasy. No problem getting out. Even pre-pandemic this was not a problem with fully crowded park.

Yeah I don’t mind walking back or taking the skyliner but others are afraid of heights but we also don’t mind waiting. Even if we have to get one to another hotel in crescent lake and walk around a bit we don’t mind. Thank you for the help!

Yeah I don’t mind walking back or taking the skyliner but others are afraid of heights but we also don’t mind waiting. Even if we have to get one to another hotel in crescent lake and walk around a bit we don’t mind. Thank you for the help!
There is only one route (with multiple stops) taken by the Friendship(s) from the DHS dock.
It goes to Swan/Dolphin,
then moves on to Yacht/Beach,
then moves on to Boardwalk,
then moves on to Epcot's IG.
So, there is no way to "get one to another hotel" as a way to avoid large waiting crowds at the DHS boat dock.

There is only one route (with multiple stops) taken by the Friendship(s) from the DHS dock.
It goes to Swan/Dolphin,
then moves on to Yacht/Beach,
then moves on to Boardwalk,
then moves on to Epcot's IG.
So, there is no way to "get one to another hotel" as a way to avoid large waiting crowds at the DHS boat dock.
Why did I always think there was more than one boat #fail

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter