Excursion and various questions

Like to Dis

Wish we were there!!!!!
Hi everyone and thanks for all the info....I have a few more questions.....Hope you can help...

1) How soon in advance can and shuold you make excursion reservations for a Nov 30 cruise?
2) Can and should you make reservations for the open air massage on Castaway Cay and how much does it cost?
3) We are booked into a catagory 11 cabin, they say some sleep 3, some sleep 4, how do you know which is which?
4) Palo......Should we or shouldn't we?

Thanks for all your help!!!!!! Can't wait!!!!!!!:smooth:

You can book shore excursions 60 days before cruise date. YOu can cancel those up to 2 days before you cruise without being charged. So if there is a shore excursion, you really want to do, I would book it as soon as you can so you know you get it. The dolphin excursions are really popular.

I don't think you can reserve massages until you board but don't know for sure.

If you booked 4 people, you will be in an 11 that sleeps 4. If you get your room number, the passporter book tells you how many they sleep. I think you can go to their website and get that as well because the first edition had some mistakes. It said our cat 4 slept 4 when it slept 5.

Palo is up to you. We have never done it because we always want to eat with our kids, but may do brunch on the 7 night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter