Exclusions on the menu for DDP

Destination Disney

Welcome Foolish Mortals!
Are there any exclusions on the menu for those using the DDP. We are going to Le Clellier in Dec. Really looking forward to a nice meal with no suprises!
Any help would be great!

I haven't read about any exclusions at Le Cellier. FWIR, the only exclusions of circumstance, now, are at Teppanyaki, and some DTD restaurants. Other than that, the Dining Plan restaurants that Disney owns seem to have found it more amenable to remove offending items from menus (or moving them out of the "appetizer", "entree" and "dessert" categories) rather then making them special exclusions.

That really goes for anything that is "for two", appetizers, entrees or desserts.

You'll have a great meal at LeCellier.

I had the mussels (amazing!) the mushroom filet and shared the dessert sampler with my mother. It was a wonderful meal and the only restriction was that the dessert sampler had to be ordered by two (except that a second waiter obviously misunderstood what was on the order because he brought out two of them and it took some convincing for him not to put that second one down in front of me).

BlindTyldak said:
ooh, what's restricted at Tepanyaki?

Yes, please, what is restricted. We went last August, and nothing was restricted, I ate entirely too much. Hoping not too much has changed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter