*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 4-Our New Thread

Nope have my fill with my 15 year old and her out of state friends that visit every summer.

If your friend or relative were to travel somewhere, what type of souvenir would you want them to bring back for you if they told you to choose three types of items. Ex. shirt,postcard, calendar, food, ....

If your friend or relative were to travel somewhere, what type of souvenir would you want them to bring back for you if they told you to choose three types of items. Ex. shirt,postcard, calendar, food, ....

I love getting mail, so a postcard in the mail is nice. If they went to WDW I'd like a sweatshirt/tshirt. Somewhere else probably food.

A magnet or food like a candy or whatever the place is known for is fine.

But honestly I prefer to give that to get

I LOVE to travel! I just wish I was richer, so I could afford to do it more often.

So so. I like seeing new places, and seeing friends, and family. But I do not enjoying the traveling part.

Food (I love trying foods from other regions and countries)

Do you like to travel?

Yes

Do you have a special talent, and if so, what is it?

Ummm! I'm a good organizer - does that count?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter