*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 4-Our New Thread

Poll of the Day-2/18-

Have you or will you be planting anything for the spring seasons-seeds, plants, bulbs, ...?

Yes......TMNT: Out of the Shadows, X-Men: Apocalypse , Batman vs Superman, Huntsman: Winter War, Captain America: Civil War, Alice Through the Looking Glass

Question of the Day, February 22

Do you binge watch shows on any of the streaming services?

QOTD 2-14

Is there a certain candy you buy for Valentines Day?

Anything Reeses... or fancy chocolates!

QOTD 2-14

Do you or did you give a Valentine gift/card to your parents?

No

QOTD 2-15

Do you know someone who has a birthday or an anniversary on Valentines day?

Someone I went to high school is born on Feb 14

QOTD-2/17-

If you were to get a sub sandwich, would you prefer a bread that was soft, or crusty bread? Do you like it filled with lots of veggies? What types of cold cuts do you like in it? What type of cheese do you prefer?

I prefer soft bread. Crusty bread on a sub makes it hard to eat. I like tomatoes, lettuce, cucumbers on my sub. I generally get chicken on it, and no cheese.

Poll of the Day-2/18-

Have you or will you be planting anything for the spring seasons-seeds, plants, bulbs, ...?

I tried planting last year. We are surrounded by pine trees and our soil is too acidic for much to survive.

QOTD February 19th, 2016

Are there any movies you're looking forward to this year?

Question of the Day, February 20

Is it colder or warmer than usual where you live?

Interestingly, BOTH. Last weekend it was so cold we were colder than the north pole. This weekend it was above freezing. In between we got 50cm worth of snow (almost 20 inches).

Question of the Day, February 21

Do you wear a scarf in cold weather?

Yes.

Question of the Day, February 22

Do you binge watch shows on any of the streaming services?

I binge watch on DVD, rather than on a service.

Question of the Day, February 23

How far in advance do you generally plan vacations?

I would say at least 3 months in advance. Right now I'm planning for a road trip to Timmins, ON (northern Ontario) in June.

Question of the Day, February 23

How far in advance do you generally plan vacations?
Depends. I've already started planning for our next trip, Wine & Food 2017. Our alternate year explore-a-state trips I usually start planning six months out.

3 1/2 weeks.....that was last Oct. Norway, Iceland cruise with stops in London, Scotland.
It was great

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter