Exams!!!!

Rhian

DIS Veteran
Does anyone else have exams at the moment? I had my Welsh exam on Monday and I have Geography tomorrow. Then I've got Media and another Geography one before I finish.:( :( :( :(

I can't wait until they're all over.:mad: :rolleyes:

yup!

exams start 2morrow!
but luckily i have Computer Science and we can use book,notes and anything we want so im not too scared.

then tuesday i have World History and Algebra
Wednesday-Bio and Spanish
Thursday-Band and English

then Im done with school!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I dont have them till the end of June (my school gets out really late) But im kinda nervous even though I still have like 3 weeks.

i know what you mean! 12th grade is the hardest year here. we do all of our big tests this year (you know how in the SATs you pick subjects to be tested on? like math or history? so we do a test on every subject.......:( ). all of us are stressed out and down about school. we have another month and a half to go and i cant take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes!! :rolleyes:

Rhian - Don't you think AS levels are biggest waste of time ever? I wish we could just do straight A levels, so much easier.

Good luck everyone!! :D

We don't start exams until June 11, which is earlier than usual since I'm a senior this year and seniors take them earlier. I don't see why seniors have to take them. We already got accepted to college, and most people could get a 0 on the exam and still pass the class.

My exams start June 5th.

June 5th-American Lit.
June 6th-US History
June 7th-Chemistry
June 10th-German
June 11th-Stats and Functions

and on June 1st i take the US History, Chem, and writing SAT II's and i have to do major studying for the chem one because our class does not cover everything on the test.

Mine aren't until June 5th and 6th. I have to take final exams for World Cultures, Algebra II, Biology II, and English (British Lit.) I think that we should have finals in foriegn languages at my school, but we don't! Oh, well, one less thing to study. ;)

On the days we have exams, we have half days of school (we get out a little after 11:00 when we finish the tests). Then I'm off for the summer! I leave for WDW that Sunday!!!! Woo-hoo!!!! :D

For most of the school they are June 17-19th for finals, and other assorted exams here and there between now and then.

I just took my AP Bio final over the last two days - he would rather have us take it now when we remember everything right after the AP tests.

Tuesday-Wednesday is the Golden State exam for Bio (CA thing) and the
math final sometime soon, using a standardized test our district makes us take

June 17th - Spanish - oral presentations! and History
June 18th - nothing (took both finals early)
June 19th - P.E., which is sitting in the gym for two hours

my last 2 days are exam days. and i dont have to come on the last day! they are Tuesday,June 4th and Wednesday,June 5th

Mine start in about 2 weeks... its crappy huh. But hey after those...

Schools out for summer.... sorry people cant carry a tune :rolleyes:
~Steve

Exams start on June 17th to June 21st. Then its onto WDW on the 25th! Cant wait! 27 days left!

I'm taking my exams now! Only 8 more days until I graduate!! The way our senior exams work is you take them during the regular school day and when you turn in the exam they clear you and you can leave and never return!! But they only do 2 exams a day so today I had 6th and 7th but that means tomorrow I don't have to go to those periods and I tke my 4th and 5th then clear! very exciting!

I'm DONE, baby!!!!!!

My last exam was May 10th, now all I have to do is go to Penn State for FTCAP (first year testing, counseling and aggravation program...kidding about the aggravation) next weekend and I graduate June 29th! This was SUCH a long, yet short year...I started school August 22nd, and decided my college on April 15th. Yee-ow. Well good luck to all of you who have finals!!!! And congratulations fellow grads...we're FREEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! *hee hee*

JC

"...people used to make records
as in a record of an event
the event of people playing music in a room
now everything is cross-marketing
its about sunglasses and shoes
or guns and drugs
you choose..."
-Ani DiFranco

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter