Everything You Need To Know About Discount Codes

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by CanadianGuy, Jan 13, 2008.

1. Ladyfish77

Ladyfish77 DIS Veteran

I just received a Unique offer code for resorts Jan-June 2017. When I tried to use it to book a resort, I picked Beach Club. The offer it gave me was only 15% off the room, not 30%. Anyone know why this would be the case? I closed out and cancelled the booking.

Funny thing, though. Less than 10 minutes later I received a call from Florida on my cell. I didn't answer, but I think it was from Disney--do they follow up like that????

2. babyruth

babyruth for the first time in forever

did the pin codes sent on 1/31 expire? mine keeps saying that information doesn't match. I know I am using the correct last name and zip code. I just linked our tickets today and I know what is on my account!

3. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Resort.

to hide this advert.
  4. Mbuksa

Mbuksa Disney lover

I don't think they expired. I would just call and speak with someone personally. I'm sure they can straighten things out

5. ansh08

ansh08 Earning My Ears

Thank you for helpful post. I was going crazy in finding a code. Thanks.

6. Smittolis

Smittolis Mouseketeer

I called about the exact same thing, the CM said for some reason the computer system sent out discount codes early and as a result they are not linked to anything which is why when you try to log in it says your info doesn't match. They informed me that this discount would more than likely be applicable to travel in August / September time but wouldn't be out for a while.

I'm looking for July discounts so was disappointed the 30% wouldn't work!!

7. MiDigh

MiDigh Chairman Meow is ok with the Mouse

I just got one in the mail yesterday...it's the "official" one...but they forgot to put in the "unique offer code"! Plus, the link just wraps back around to the email. It's like opening a present with nothing in the box, sadly.

8. Smittolis

Smittolis Mouseketeer

They resent today with a different code and it worked for me...

9. Jim Shuler

Jim Shuler Earning My Ears

If we book early and discounts are offered at a later date-are we more or less married to our original reservations or can we take advantage of the discounts.