Everything Virtual Queue - Please Read Posts 1 and 2

Are you allowed to get in on the que and buy a LL for either GOG or Tron so you can ride 2 times in a day?
Thanks

Sorry if this has been asked before. I read the first page, and the last couple pages, but there are 104 pages total...

Let's say I'm successful getting the Tron 7AM BG. In fact, I'm TOO successful: I've got one of the very first boarding groups. But since I'm not rope dropping, I actually miss my boarding group. Can I try again at 1PM?

Thanks.

Sorry if this has been asked before. I read the first page, and the last couple pages, but there are 104 pages total...

Let's say I'm successful getting the Tron 7AM BG. In fact, I'm TOO successful: I've got one of the very first boarding groups. But since I'm not rope dropping, I actually miss my boarding group. Can I try again at 1PM?

Thanks.
If your BG expires then yes, you should be able to try again at 1PM. There have not been any reports of this changing.

Are you allowed to but an additional
l genie + for an differential additional park is you already bought one in the morning

Last edited:

Are you allowed to but an additional
l genie + for an differental additional patk ig you already bought one in the morning.
A lot of typos here, but if the question is can you buy Genie for more than one park per day, YES. There is a multi park option that you can buy from the beginning, or if you just pick one park initially you can buy it for another park later. However they will not give you a refund for the difference between the multi park option and buying two parks separately.

A lot of typos here, but if the question is can you buy Genie for more than one park per day, YES. There is a multi park option that you can buy from the beginning, or if you just pick one park initially you can buy it for another park later. However they will not give you a refund for the difference between the multi park option and buying two parks separately.
typos corrected

Clarifying. Are you asking, if you buy G+ for a single park, later that day can you purchase G+ for a second park?
Yes, that was my orginal question. We are at the parks now. Purchased genie + for Hollywood today at 7am. We have hoppers and deceided we wanted to go over Animal Kingdom later in the day. The option was not there to purchase genie for them,
Stopped at guest services later in the day to ask question. They told me it can be done through them.

I've been "practicing" joining the VQ from home in preparation for our trip next week and today Guardians was still open at 7:01! That hasn't happened in a long while! Hoping someone else who was there can comment on that.

I've been "practicing" joining the VQ from home in preparation for our trip next week and today Guardians was still open at 7:01! That hasn't happened in a long while! Hoping someone else who was there can comment on that.
I was able to get 3 right a 7am. They also are selling LL ater in the day for 14.00

I have also been practicing joining the VQ for Tron and GotG. The last few mornings the Refresh button has been glitching if I press it too many times... Almost like it becomes untappable. By the time it resets, the boarding groups are gone. Has anyone else been having this issue and is there an easy fix? For reference, I'm using the MDE app on an Android phone.

Last edited:
We had great luck with using the world clock. Have someone do a countdown on a different device. I used my lap top (goggle world clock), when it hits 6:59 and 59 seconds do the refresh and the join button will be there. Worked for us 3 days in a row.

We had great luck with using the world clock. Have someone do a countdown on a different device. I used my lap top (goggle world clock), when it hits 6:59 and 59 seconds do the refresh and the join button will be there. Worked for us 3 days in a row.
This is the method I like. Going back years to when RotR was mandatory in-park VQ signup, I can remember sitting curbside on Sunset Blvd with a ton of other guests waiting for 6:59:59. Always worked pretty well.

If VQ is needed for let’s say GoG and the current queue wait is 160 mins according to VQ, That’s the current wait once your BG is called?

If VQ is needed for let’s say GoG and the current queue wait is 160 mins according to VQ, That’s the current wait once your BG is called?
That’s the estimated wait until your BG is called. We noticed it never gave us that for Tron and was hit or miss for GOG in March. As far as I know you don’t actually know how long you’ll wait once you get in line. I’d say 45 minutes on average though.

That’s the estimated wait until your BG is called. We noticed it never gave us that for Tron and was hit or miss for GOG in March. As far as I know you don’t actually know how long you’ll wait once you get in line. I’d say 45 minutes on average though.
As someone who has never ridden GOG because I'm the one who always volunteers to stay with all the under height kids, I agree that it's around 45 minutes for the VQ (and it's about 25 minutes for the ILL).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter