Everything PhotoPass & Memory Maker

I’m going to be in the parks for two days next week - one Boo Bash night and one DHS day. I’m thinking of purchasing two One Day Memory Maker packages. I could preview the photos first, right? And then decide if it’s worth buying?
No. In that case you would have to purchase desired photos individually.

I have a trip on October 1 and purchased MM. My daughter has a trip the weekend before and is in my F&F group. Is there any way to do this where we both share MM without buying it twice?

I’m going to be in the parks for two days next week - one Boo Bash night and one DHS day. I’m thinking of purchasing two One Day Memory Maker packages. I could preview the photos first, right? And then decide if it’s worth buying?

yes you can see the photos with a water mark before purchasing a one day memory maker. We did exactly that and purchased a single boo bash photo since we didn’t really want any other ones and then bought the one day memory maker for the next day’s photos. (We had a capture the moment session that day).

yes you can see the photos with a water mark before purchasing a one day memory maker. We did exactly that and purchased a single boo bash photo since we didn’t really want any other ones and then bought the one day memory maker for the next day’s photos. (We had a capture the moment session that day).

oh thank you - I thought this was how it would work but I wanted to double check. I like the idea of waiting to see how they turn out! How did you capture the moment session go?

oh thank you - I thought this was how it would work but I wanted to double check. I like the idea of waiting to see how they turn out! How did you capture the moment session go?

it was really good. Used for senior photos and booked 2 back to back sessions. They said we could go anywhere in the magic kingdom since we had 2 sessions but she mainly wanted castle area. They suggested starting in the little garden area beside the photo pass checkin and those photos were great. Went around the castle and did a number of areas and then over to the tangled restroom and got some shots with the lanterns hanging above. He worked really hard to get the shots. They sent another employee to kind of keep crowds back but he didn’t do so good at that so I blocked people from one side which really did keep it looking like there weren’t many people there. Got over 80 photos. Was definitely worth doing.

it was really good. Used for senior photos and booked 2 back to back sessions. They said we could go anywhere in the magic kingdom since we had 2 sessions but she mainly wanted castle area. They suggested starting in the little garden area beside the photo pass checkin and those photos were great. Went around the castle and did a number of areas and then over to the tangled restroom and got some shots with the lanterns hanging above. He worked really hard to get the shots. They sent another employee to kind of keep crowds back but he didn’t do so good at that so I blocked people from one side which really did keep it looking like there weren’t many people there. Got over 80 photos. Was definitely worth doing.
Any chance you'd share some?

There were just a few. She wanted the wishing well but I was not a huge fan of those photos since the well is so large they didn’t look as good. Also they did some inside the castle by the tile wall artwork. And some where she was walking toward the castle. Also a few with art work on the wall by the tangled bathroom.

We purchased memory maker for our trip that was suppose to be Sept 12 thru 19. But we rescheduled our trip to Nov 30 - Dec 3. Is the memory maker valid for the Nov trip since we haven't used it yet?

There were just a few. She wanted the wishing well but I was not a huge fan of those photos since the well is so large they didn’t look as good. Also they did some inside the castle by the tile wall artwork. And some where she was walking toward the castle. Also a few with art work on the wall by the tangled bathroom.
Thanks! Those are great. :)

I've only ever bought it with a reservation package...but I feel like once I downloaded a photo from a photopass photographer it "Activated" or something?

Just chatted with disney and she said that it is valid from the first day you 'Activated' it. And good for 45 days. So sponica you are correct. :goodvibes

For legacy annual passholders: Can the memory maker be added on now (our current pass does not include it), or do we have to wait until we renew to a new plan to add it?

I have a couple of questions. I just bought the Memory Maker photo pass for $169.00. I get to Epcot on October 11th, do I have to do anything to get it activated or do I just scan my magic band and it automatically starts? Where do I get the ride photos added?

(I've tried to do my homework on this before posting!) ;-)

Seems like the policy is photos may be "removed" if people are not wearing masks on a ride but it seems like masks are not required for outside pictures correct?

I've been in June 2021 and August 2021 and going next week and just can't keep track!

Also, is the Photopass studio still open at Disney Springs?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter