Everything PhotoPass & Memory Maker

They do, but can only be accessed on the Apple app. They can't be saved to your account, but can be messaged or emailed to yourself. It's been this way for years. I just edited mine last week from our visit in June. It was the same.
Thanks for the info! Too bad this part of magic hasn't returned, so we'll be skipping memory maker and will only visit a few photographers and might purchase 1 or 2 photos that turn out well.

How long do photos take to show up in account? I have about 1/2 my photos from yesterday but I think it’s only capturing my band and my daughters band and not the 3 others. We all have bands and everyone has blue tooth enabled. We are all in a family and friends group.

How long do photos take to show up in account? I have about 1/2 my photos from yesterday but I think it’s only capturing my band and my daughters band and not the 3 others. We all have bands and everyone has blue tooth enabled. We are all in a family and friends group.
Some of them take 24 hours or a little more, especially if there are special effects added to them. Any longer than that, and I’ll send them an email via the Missing Photos link. Something I have noticed, though, is that I have to be sure my PhotoPass page is set to View All instead of Only Mine.

Some of them take 24 hours or a little more, especially if there are special effects added to them. Any longer than that, and I’ll send them an email via the Missing Photos link. Something I have noticed, though, is that I have to be sure my PhotoPass page is set to View All instead of Only Mine.

thanks. I did check that. That’s not it. I’m missing lots of ride photos. It will be a lot to track down.
Today is Tuesday and I’m missing photos from Sunday still and Monday. I’m wondering if there is mask compliance issues although not from my group

thanks. I did check that. That’s not it. I’m missing lots of ride photos. It will be a lot to track down.
Today is Tuesday and I’m missing photos from Sunday still and Monday. I’m wondering if there is mask compliance issues although not from my group
Could be, but I think their photo-linking system might be messed up. In March and June we received several photos that were not ours and did not receive the ones that were ours for the same ride. I had to submit several missing photos reports, and eventually they did find everything.

If you have a moment try to make a note of time/location of pics missing. If they don't show up that info can help retrieve. It's a pain but we have a hard time remembering as the days go on.

If you have a moment try to make a note of time/location of pics missing. If they don't show up that info can help retrieve. It's a pain but we have a hard time remembering as the days go on.
I do too! After our June trip I sent a Missing Photo email about our RnR photo, telling them the time I thought we had ridden. They emailed back that they couldn't find it, and could the time be wrong, and I answered that it was probably the hour earlier than I originally said. About a week later, the photo was in my account - it had been taken an hour LATER than I thought! :rolleyes1 I'm going to have to keep notes about everything now, not just where we parked!

I’m keeping track but at this point so many ride photos are missing I’ll need to put aside a whole day to take care of this. Using magic bands from 2019 and we have Bluetooth on our phones

I’m keeping track but at this point so many ride photos are missing I’ll need to put aside a whole day to take care of this. Using magic bands from 2019 and we have Bluetooth on our phones
Yes, we had several missing or mismatched (photos of strangers put into our account, ours weren't) despite having both Bluetooth enabled on my phone and DH wearing a MB puck on a lanyard. It's pretty aggravating since you have to complete the same form over and over in order to report multiple photos missing.

We always get photo pass - all of us in pictures and not worrying about them....now it seems we will have to keep track of every single photo taken - UGGHH!!! this does NOT sound relaxing......

We always get photo pass - all of us in pictures and not worrying about them....now it seems we will have to keep track of every single photo taken - UGGHH!!! this does NOT sound relaxing......
Just a general idea of when you rode each ride will work - the online form asks for the time in 1-hour increments, e.g. did you ride between 9 and 10 AM or 10 and 11 AM, etc.

Just a general idea of when you rode each ride will work - the online form asks for the time in 1-hour increments, e.g. did you ride between 9 and 10 AM or 10 and 11 AM, etc.

Right. But I’ve got 11 photos missing from day 1and 2 of a ten day trip. If that pace stays, that is a ridiculous amount to track down. It is annoying to remember to write down the time for every ride with a photo It is clearly not working correctly and both guest services and photopass services have no suggestions other than write down the info and they will try to find them. They can’t fix it so it doesn’t continue.

Right. But I’ve got 11 photos missing from day 1and 2 of a ten day trip. If that pace stays, that is a ridiculous amount to track down. It is annoying to remember to write down the time for every ride with a photo It is clearly not working correctly and both guest services and photopass services have no suggestions other than write down the info and they will try to find them. They can’t fix it so it doesn’t continue.
Wow, that's a lot! Hopefully some will show up in the next day....

Never used memory maker or magic bands, apologies if this is already addressed somewhere. Do the pictures just show up for download or do we have to tap the bands somewhere?

Never used memory maker or magic bands, apologies if this is already addressed somewhere. Do the pictures just show up for download or do we have to tap the bands somewhere?
If your MagicBand is no more than 2 years old, the photos should automatically link. Even with a fairly new MagicBand, the readers do have issues at times and won't link your photos. Most rides do have a photo display at end of the ride where you can tap your MagicBand if you want to.

7 Dwarfs Mine Train, Haunted Mansion, Slinky Dog Dash & Frozen Ever After (may be others) don't have photo displays, so it's not possible to manually link those ride photos.

Day 9. Saw lots of photopass photographers especially in AK and Dhs. However, still we are only capturing about 25% of ride photos. 2019 magic bands and 4 phones with mobile magic and the blue tooth on.

I came here looking for info on the borders and enhancements when I couldn't find them on the website - what is the Apple Ap? Is it soemthing different than the MDE on my iPhone?

I came here looking for info on the borders and enhancements when I couldn't find them on the website - what is the Apple Ap? Is it soemthing different than the MDE on my iPhone?
Only the MDE mobile app on Apple devices (iPhone/iPad) allow for adding borders, etc.

The feature was removed from the MDE website and the Android version of the MDE mobile app.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter