Everything Park Reservations - Please Read Post 1

This December? Yes, for sure. They are already accepting reservations into 2023 and it has been stated they will continue at least that long, possibly longer. If you know for sure you're going, you should purchase tickets as soon as possible as this fall/winter are very busy with the 50th. However, keep in mind that tickets are nonrefundable (although the value can be applied to a future date if you needed to postpone).

Hello all. We are going to the parks in December with 4 adults, 1 child. Do we think park reservations will still be a thing in December?
I already have my resort reservation December. Park reservations are still a thing.

Pretty sure I read reservations are definite for rest of 2021 then they’re going to re-evaluate. Moving forward I think it’s going to be the new norm.

Disney extended the ticket reservation window to Jan. 14, 2023, so the park reservation system will be here through 2022 at least.

Is anyone having issues making park reservations today? I've gotten either errors or just a blank screen with a header at the top. I was JUST able to get POP reservations for Feb (for 3 rooms) and now trying to get the park reservations. Using chrome, which worked for me last week when I made some other reservations.

Is anyone having issues making park reservations today? I've gotten either errors or just a blank screen with a header at the top. I was JUST able to get POP reservations for Feb (for 3 rooms) and now trying to get the park reservations. Using chrome, which worked for me last week when I made some other reservations.

I was having issues as well. I finally switched to Edge and that seemed to do it. Who knows why?

Hi everyone. I’m sure this has been asked and answered but I couldn’t find anything.

If you have a park reservation for DHS and fail to get a Rise boarding group at 7AM, can you then cancel the DHS reservation for that day and immediately pick up a new reservation at a different a park (assuming there is availability)? My gut tells me they wouldn’t allow it, but just wanted to check with all of you experts!

Hi everyone. I’m sure this has been asked and answered but I couldn’t find anything.

If you have a park reservation for DHS and fail to get a Rise boarding group at 7AM, can you then cancel the DHS reservation for that day and immediately pick up a new reservation at a different a park (assuming there is availability)? My gut tells me they wouldn’t allow it, but just wanted to check with all of you experts!
Yes you can switch before entering. Someone on one of the other discussions got a 7:00am boarding group and was still able to switch parks, while keeping their BG.

Yes you can (if there is availability at other parks) but your trip would need to be within the next few days as the virtual queue is ending Wednesday. Thursday forward is standby only until Genie begins.

If you don't have a reservation at any park and you have an AP or park hopper, can you just show up at a park, assuming there's availability? Or do you have to make a reservation in advance, even if it's only, say, a half hour in advance?

I'm arriving late the first day of a trip and park hours aren't posted for December so I don't even know if the park I'd prefer will be open after I arrive.

Thanks!

If you don't have a reservation at any park and you have an AP or park hopper, can you just show up at a park, assuming there's availability? Or do you have to make a reservation in advance, even if it's only, say, a half hour in advance?

I'm arriving late the first day of a trip and park hours aren't posted for December so I don't even know if the park I'd prefer will be open after I arrive.

Thanks!
You need a park reservation for the first park you enter that day. As far as I know, a half minute in advance should suffice.

Why won't the park reservation system recognize my resort stay? I keep getting pushed out to the AP section which is no good to me (and not even working anyway).
Any suggestions?
I'd rather not have to call as that's over an hour wait!

Someone mentioned yesterday that there might be an option to select Annual Passes or another option on that screen? I have not seen it myself and don't have any tickets available to test it but this was mentioned in a different thread yesterday.

Someone mentioned yesterday that there might be an option to select Annual Passes or another option on that screen? I have not seen it myself and don't have any tickets available to test it but this was mentioned in a different thread yesterday.
I just went to the theme park reservation screen, and yes, it has you select tickets or AP. I was trying to make future reservations for DH so I could find out how many days he has left in his non- expiring park ticket. However it let me make an unlimited number of reservations for him for May 2022, then I tried for me (I do not have a ticket yet) and it let me make reservations also. So that was weird And not helpful for what I wanted to do.

Point number 3 on Post 1 might need to be updated, looks like a new Modify Reservation link is now available to change your park pass reservation!

https://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2021...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Important note that was added at the end:
Although this feature makes it SO much easier to modify park reservations, we noticed that it was only available for certain days. We’ll continue to monitor it, but now you know what to do if you see this option in your My Disney Experience account!

If we have a park reservation for the day- and want to take a rest during afternoon- would we be allowed back in during the evening, if parks are full? My thought is Parks won’t close for capacity at these dates but you never know.

we have 2 days one at MK and one at HS.
No park hoppers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!