Everything Park Hopping - Please Read Post 1

Perfect--exactly what I needed to know. I'm thinking the safe bet is to go ahead and add beforehand then. Unless capacity increases, I can imagine we might encounter that very scenario.
I think that's a really good choice. Better safe than sorry if you're hoping to park hop.

I believe the Hopper option can be added even once no park reservations are available. However it needs to be done by a manager or onsite; front line phone CMs are unable to access any pricing to complete the transaction once those dates are grayed outfox ticket sales.

Thank you! I already checked that page and there is nothing about the cost of PH.
Yes, there is... you just need to do a bit of math.
The reason I sent you to the ticket section is that
you can choose to price any ticket without PH.
Then, choose to price that same ticket with PH.
The difference in price will tell you how much PH costs.

Hi
So I have hopper passes but confused how they work. We already have our park reservations for the week of May 17-21
So I know park hopping is after 2pm. Do we have to make a new park reservation for the park we want to hop to that afternoon? If the park is at capacity now does that mean we can’t hop to it? How can we tell whether it is at capacity?
If we need to take a break at our hotel mid day then go back to the same park as our reservation would we be able to get back in?

Last edited:
Yes, there is... you just need to do a bit of math.
The reason I sent you to the ticket section is that
you can choose to price any ticket without PH.
Then, choose to price that same ticket with PH.
The difference in price will tell you how much PH costs.

I just went back and still can’t find it. The only tickets I can find are the 1-park option , even when I clicked on the park hopper page.

Attachments

• 50ACB497-7581-454D-A871-1ADA9C7FBED6.png
    50ACB497-7581-454D-A871-1ADA9C7FBED6.png
    103.8 KB · Views: 5
  • FA96FD0E-D84F-4DAC-AA35-AE27B0FC9BE0.png
    FA96FD0E-D84F-4DAC-AA35-AE27B0FC9BE0.png
    191.5 KB · Views: 5
  • C2AE0948-96F3-48DD-A5A8-AF3DAF79F5D9.png
    C2AE0948-96F3-48DD-A5A8-AF3DAF79F5D9.png
    98.3 KB · Views: 3
You do not make (nor can you make) a park reservation for a second park

You MUST enter the park for which you have the park reservation that day, or you will not be allowed into the second park.

The park reservation calendar does not indicate park capacity for the purposes of hopping. To date, there have been zero reports of anyone being denied entry at the second park. This includes every day in the past month where the reservation calendar showed no availability. Cast members at the bus stops at the parks can tell you if a park is at capacity, or you can call (407) 560-5000 to get that info. But again, so far, no park has disallowed hopping.

You can leave and return as much as you want to the park for which you have a park reservation.

Enjoy

Steve

I just went back and still can’t find it. The only tickets I can find are the 1-park option , even when I clicked on the park hopper page.
On your first screen shot click on 'Select Tickets'. That will take you to this screen -

Click Select and then you will be able to select the number of days and add PH.

You must make a series of choices when you go to the Tickets pages.

Then, on the next page, another choice...

Then, on the next page, other choices...
(Number of days, "1 Park per day" -or- "Park Hopper Option")

Then, choose your dates.

Just want to double check that no one has had a problem park hopping to two different parks (plus the original reserved park) on same day? Now that park hours are extended for our May trip this is feasible.

I read the original post that says this is permissible, just want to make sure nothing has changed

Just want to double check that no one has had a problem park hopping to two different parks (plus the original reserved park) on same day? Now that park hours are extended for our May trip this is feasible.

I read the original post that says this is permissible, just want to make sure nothing has changed
Nope, nothing has changed. Park hopping is still being allowed without issue.

The first post is kept current. Yes, park hopping is still allowed and has never been stopped to any park.

We originally bought 7 day hopper tickets through Undercover Tourist for our trip September 2020, but we rescheduled due to Covid to May 2021. I don't think we will hop now with the new hopping rules. Can I request to have the hopper portion of our tickets refunded?

I see MK is full on Halloween. Do you think PH will be limited there that day if there’s no MNSSHP?
As indicated in Post 1, PH has never been stopped to any park even when parks have been full for park reservations. Even though MK is full for reservations this is no indication that you may not be able to hop there. We won't know this for sure until the day of but historically PH has always been allowed.

You must make a series of choices when you go to the Tickets pages.

View attachment 570779
Then, on the next page, another choice...

View attachment 570780

Then, on the next page, other choices...
(Number of days, "1 Park per day" -or- "Park Hopper Option")

View attachment 570781

Then, choose your dates.
Thanks for trying to help. 01164D5A-5D88-438A-8847-5664631CFF5F.png
Yes, I had gone through all the choices and when I clicked on park hopper this is all I got, with nothing else to click.
It doesn’t show a price.

Yes, I had gone through all the choices and when I clicked on park hopper this is all I got, with nothing else to click.
It doesn’t show a price.
I think you are clicking on the blue "Learn More" -- just select the option. It then bounces you down the page to select your dates (which includes pricing).

I want to park my car at DHS, park hop to Epcot until closing via Skyliner and take it back after Epcot closes at 10pm. DHS closes at 8. Can I still take skyliner to DHS and get my car that late?

I want to park my car at DHS, park hop to Epcot until closing via Skyliner and take it back after Epcot closes at 10pm. DHS closes at 8. Can I still take skyliner to DHS and get my car that late?

People have reported being able to do this when DHS closes at 9, but not sure about 8. Worst-case scenario, you can either walk or take the boat closer to DHS and walk the rest of the way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter