Everything Early Theme Park Entry (ETPE) - Please Read Post 1

Yeah, that park hopping strategy is tough to think about, but seems to work great in practice for some people.

If your starting park is dhs, I'd definitely rope drop ssd. If starting in Epcot, I'd go with test track. If you're planning to hop and stack rides, those are what I'd choose as well, though Remy's would be up there depending on your Epcot entry point.

Thanks, I'm happy for the tips!

Hi all! I'm not sure if this is the best thread for this question or not. When coming in for ETPE at Epcot through the international gateway, which headliner ride is best to hit? I wondered about Remy, but how early do you have to arrive to make it worthwhile?

Hi all! I'm not sure if this is the best thread for this question or not. When coming in for ETPE at Epcot through the international gateway, which headliner ride is best to hit? I wondered about Remy, but how early do you have to arrive to make it worthwhile?
When we visited in Jan we arrived at IG 45 mins before ETPE. At that time Remy was queued up quite a bit and we finished our ride as the park opened to day guests.

I will say this was when Epcot was opening at 10AM so the later opening may have led to a higher number of ETPE guests.

Reactions: CJK
Hi there -

I really don't want to stay on property, as we have 3 kids and really want to rent a house instead. I see that they've changed the extra magic hours to every day for hotel guests now. 😖

My question - does this ruin RD for non-Disney resort guests? If all the guests can get a 1/2 hour jump on us, will we no longer be able to have that one quick ride on the most popular ride?

Thanks!

Hi there -

I really don't want to stay on property, as we have 3 kids and really want to rent a house instead. I see that they've changed the extra magic hours to every day for hotel guests now. 😖

My question - does this ruin RD for non-Disney resort guests? If all the guests can get a 1/2 hour jump on us, will we no longer be able to have that one quick ride on the most popular ride?

Thanks!

We stayed on property but aren't really early morning people and got there too late for the extra morning magic time every day. I would get there as early as you can to line up and be front of the non-resort guests entering. The most popular rides already had a wait when we got in, but secondary rides were still pretty quick. Park closing time was better imo. We got Genie+ which was a big help since we missed out on the prime early morning riding.

Hi there -

Thanks!
At MK only Tomorrowland and Fantasyland are open during early entry, so you can line up and rope drop Adventureland or Frontierland without resort guests being in line before you in those lands.

I've read through all the page 1 info. I'm staying at AS Music for part of my trip and want to enter through IG to get to Remy one morning. I saw the advice of taking an Uber to Swan/Dolphin as there is no gate to pass through. Is that still viable?

I will be visiting Epcot on Friday 9/30. Epcot and HS have the same opening time that day 8:30 (8am for ETPE).

Thanks.

I've read through all the page 1 info. I'm staying at AS Music for part of my trip and want to enter through IG to get to Remy one morning. I saw the advice of taking an Uber to Swan/Dolphin as there is no gate to pass through. Is that still viable?

I will be visiting Epcot on Friday 9/30. Epcot and HS have the same opening time that day 8:30 (8am for ETPE).

Thanks.
Yes, you could do that or You could also take bus to Hollywood Studios, then take the skyliner or friendship boat, or walk to the IG. I'd probably choose friendship boat or walk for early entry though.

Hello! For those rope dropping MK: Early theme park entry was 7:30 AM yesterday. I arrived at the bus drop off area at 7 AM and people were already admitted into the park. They held us in line until 7:30 AM near the Mad Tea Party. Once we were in, lines were a breeze in Fantasy Land and TomorrowLand!

Is there any way I can be at the back entrance to EPCOT at opening without staying at one of the Skyliner resorts or staying at one of the resorts beside the entrance?

Take an Uber to Swan or Dolphin - they don't have a gate so you can be dropped off at the front without issue. Walk or boat from there.

Yes, you could do that or You could also take bus to Hollywood Studios, then take the skyliner or friendship boat, or walk to the IG. I'd probably choose friendship boat or walk for early entry though.
Another good option suggested here:
Is there any way I can be at the back entrance to EPCOT at opening without staying at one of the Skyliner resorts or staying at one of the resorts beside the entrance?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter