Everything christmas!!!

All these photos are getting me so excited! lol! i really cant wait! theres some fab pics! this might be a silly question but the snow in the pics - is it all fake snow or is some of it real? x

In my pics (which aren't my own pics) it's real snow(I'm quite sure of that), I went to DLP that year and we had real snow, so it could be the real thing :goodvibes

both times i have been we didnt have real snow, but they do have fake snow fall on main street and in the belle's xmas village thru-out the day.

D :santa:

More pics...

DLPFantDormouse-Joel.jpg

DLPFantCheshire-Joel.jpg

DLPFantWell-Joel.jpg

DLPFantTrain-Joel.jpg

DLPCastle1-Joel.jpg

DLPCastleIcicle-Joel.jpg

DLPCastleAdv-Joel.jpg

DLPCastle3-Joel.jpg

I cannot believe how beautiful that park is with snow!!! I need to go when it snows!! :banana: :banana: Gorgeous photos :goodvibes

These pics are from my Christmas 2003 trip, and so are scanned images, but good to look at all the same...
Look out for the "fake snow" one!...

:santa:

220959276_4ed46d5a99_o.jpg

220958347_512d3b474f.jpg

220958318_2d8f5f17f7.jpg

220958282_56e71b2698_o.jpg

220958250_9ba91b9df3_o.jpg

220958219_9570808a68_o.jpg

and for the snow one! you cant see it that clearly and I do have a better one somewhere lol...

220952959_3bfea1fc96_o.jpg

D. :santa:

Hey Dan. When were you in DLP in 2003? I'm asking because I was there 23-26 of dec, but I lost all my pics in a fire, so I'm looking for someone who might have pics from around that time, that I can look at... Btw Lovely pics you have!

Hey Dan. When were you in DLP in 2003? I'm asking because I was there 23-26 of dec, but I lost all my pics in a fire, so I'm looking for someone who might have pics from around that time, that I can look at... Btw Lovely pics you have!

that is so sad! im sorry to hear that! :hug:
well i cant remember the exact date i was there, but i can try get some more scanned in and send them to you if you like?
just let me know :)

that is so sad! im sorry to hear that! :hug:
well i cant remember the exact date i was there, but i can try get some more scanned in and send them to you if you like?
just let me know :)

Thanks a lot, I would love that... I hate the fact that I don't even remember what it looked like because I haven't got pics... :sad2:

I look at the photos... and can't believe I'm going in a month!!

whats the chance of there being real snow on dec 16? i'll keep my fingers crossed! lol! when it proper snows do all of the parades n stuff still go on? x

This thread has got me so excited. Hubby and I are doing a short weekend trip for our anniversary so we are driving on Saturday 15th Dec, have an early 5am crossing and then back on Sunda 16th. Our anniversary is the 15th and we have booked tickets to spend all day in the Disney Parc.

I so can't wait!!!!

Thanks for this thread it's great :)! We are leaving for our first ever trip on Wednesday and it's so cool to see the current photo with the tree up! I love it, but I wonder what's going on in the fenced in area?

I'm so excited! dont know how i'm gonna get through the next month and a bit! lol! cant wait to see that tree for myself!!! xxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter