everydaymathchick's DISigns*Heading to WDW!!*Will fill requests around 12/1*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there. Was looking at your finished t-shirt pictures, and noticed you have a pillowcase in there with I "heart" (haven't got a heart sign on my pc!) stitch! I wondered if you would be able to personalise that for me to say Izzy "hearts" stitch, and then underneath have written Disney Wonder Mexican Riviera Cruise. February 27th - March 6th 2011.

I'm not sure if you can, as I see that design is also in the "not mine" album. Please would you be able to let me know?

thanks so much.

Sorry, but that is not my design, so I don't feel comfortable personalizing it. I wish I could remember whose it was. I used it back in January of 2009. Perhaps post a new thread on this board with the image and ask if anyone knows who designed it? Sorry I can't be of more help.

Could you please make the following for me???

Space Mountain Riley
Mickey and Pals pirate jail-Riley

Space Mountain-Jaden
Mickey * pals Pirates gang-Jaden

Thanks!!!

Hi I'm new to this :) I hope I am doing this right:

Can I please request:
Pink Tiara ears with the name Harmony
Lightning McQueen Name Fill-with the Ian
Tiana Name Fill- with the name Harmony
Toy Story Name Fill With the name Ian

Thank you SO MUCH!! :D

Sorry, gotta stop for the evening, but I'll get to these by the end of the weekend. Just wanted to let you know that you two are next on my list. :)

Good Luck with the new school year. :goodvibes

cool beans..hope its a good first week for you

Thanks! It's been insanely busy but productive. :goodvibes

Teh Cyootness, it kills me! :laughing:

I would love it if you could do two name fills for me, please? DH and I are sneaking back to Disney late next month (34 days, but who's counting?) and we're going to experiment with iron-on transfers before we take our two boys back next summer. If you could please:

Name fill with Donald Duck: BOB

Name fill with Brer Fox, Rabbit, Bear etc: MELANIE

Much thanks! :lovestruc

Could you please make the following for me???

Space Mountain Riley
Mickey and Pals pirate jail-Riley

Space Mountain-Jaden
Mickey * pals Pirates gang-Jaden

Thanks!!!

Here you go! You didn't mention adding the year, so I didn't put it on. Let me know if you want it added. Also, you didn't say whether you wanted the Mickey & Pals designs to be the Mickey Ears or Ovals, so I did the ears as they seem to be the most popular...

Hi I'm new to this :) I hope I am doing this right:

Can I please request:
Pink Tiara ears with the name Harmony
Lightning McQueen Name Fill-with the Ian
Tiana Name Fill- with the name Harmony
Toy Story Name Fill With the name Ian

Thank you SO MUCH!! :D

Sorry they took a little while. :goodvibes

Teh Cyootness, it kills me! :laughing:

I would love it if you could do two name fills for me, please? DH and I are sneaking back to Disney late next month (34 days, but who's counting?) and we're going to experiment with iron-on transfers before we take our two boys back next summer. If you could please:

Name fill with Donald Duck: BOB

Name fill with Brer Fox, Rabbit, Bear etc: MELANIE

Much thanks! :lovestruc

:laughing::rotfl:BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! Your opening line honestly made me LOL!:rotfl::laughing:

Sorry, but I can't find a good image to use for the Brer fox, bear, rabbit... one. Is there another character that you would like instead? :confused3

:laughing::rotfl:BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! Your opening line honestly made me LOL!:rotfl::laughing:

Sorry, but I can't find a good image to use for the Brer fox, bear, rabbit... one. Is there another character that you would like instead? :confused3

Oh my. It's true. It strikes me dead with its adorability. :lovestruc

My DH loves it! Thank you!

I do love Chip & Dale and would be delighted to have a name fill with them.

THANK YOU! :flower3:

Title of DISign: Minnie red bow ears
Name: Allie
Color changes: None
Font changes: could you do the font you did in Silvermist ears? It's just easier to read that way.

Thank you in advance!

I love your deisgns. COuld you make me the folowing:
Ariel name fill with Kate
Tiana with Frog name fill with Shelby
Sleeping Bueaty name with Sarah
Crush name fill with Sarah
Pink Tiara Ears with Sarah

Thanks so much

Just stopping in. :goodvibes This week is getting hectic (already), so I'm going to go ahead and say that I most likely won't get to filling design requests until this weekend. If I find an evening with enough time during the week I'll surprise ya'll with completed designs... :cutie:

Several months ago you created the Space Mountain designs for me. I wanted to tell you that my kids wore their shirts last week and LOVED them. Also, I got several comments while we were waiting to ride Peter Pan about the shirt design - people wanted to know where to buy the shirt; they thought they were great. I just wanted to pass along the compliments I got and say "thank you" for sharing your talents.

We are very lucky that creative artists like you take time out of your day to make these- which add so much to our vacations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter