EURO 2020(1) thread

Yeah, I think the USA feed is 2 or 3 minutes behind.

There's some people watching outside or close to an open window and their stream is about 30 seconds behind which is pretty funny. Whenever there's a goal and I'm finished cheering, they start cheering, lmfao.

The Dutch need to improve their defense though if they are going to go far in this tournament. :rolleyes1

Will Brazil vs Venezuela, starting soon be just as good (Copa America)? 🤷‍♂️ ⚽:scratchin

Where will the Copa America be held? Because I thought Argentinia pulled back as host country, right? And I also read that there was a corona outbreak in the Venezuela team, so I think Brazil probably has the upper hand here.

Where will the Copa America be held? Because I thought Argentinia pulled back as host country, right? And I also read that there was a corona outbreak in the Venezuela team, so I think Brazil probably has the upper hand here.
The game is on now and taking place in Brazil.

Tomorrow’s games on ESPN: 8:30am Scotland vs Czech Republic. 11:30am Poland vs Slovakia. 2:30pm Spain vs Sweden. All times in USA eastern. ⚽

American. We’ve been watching. We always cheer for the Dutch. Even when the US women played the Dutch in the last World Cup, we were cheering for the Dutch. 😬🧡

Who will win Euro 2021?

Obviously rooting for the Netherlands, but I am expecting Portugal. I would've said France if I hadn't heard that there's been some conflicts within the team or their management or whatever, which can have a big impact on the team. However, I don't know if that's the case for other teams. I'm not that informed about the inner workings of those teams :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter