EURO 2020(1) thread

Obviously rooting for the Netherlands, but I am expecting Portugal. I would've said France if I hadn't heard that there's been some conflicts within the team or their management or whatever, which can have a big impact on the team. However, I don't know if that's the case for other teams. I'm not that informed about the inner workings of those teams :P
France, I believe, will royally fail in this tournament. The same way they lost in the Euro 2016 final or how the team acted in the FIFA World Cup 2010. The pressure will eventually make them crumble. Portugal would be great since this would be CR7’s second trophy and get closer to seal his claim that he is better than Messi. I honestly hope Spain wins to get their team back on track. ⚽

Czech Republic beat Scotland 2-0. Poland fall to Slovakia 2-1. Spain vs Sweden on ESPN next. Who wins?

Obviously rooting for the Netherlands, but I am expecting Portugal. I would've said France if I hadn't heard that there's been some conflicts within the team or their management or whatever, which can have a big impact on the team. However, I don't know if that's the case for other teams. I'm not that informed about the inner workings of those teams :P

Today’s games: Hungary vs Portugal at 11:30am eastern on ESPN and France vs Germany at 2:30pm eastern on ESPN. ⚽

I'm sad most of the videos posted here aren't available in my country :(

Excited for tonight! not gonna make predictions cuz I believe it's bad luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter